Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Shokuhou Misaki Fri May 17, 2024 9:07 am

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

[SS] Lolicon

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[SS] Lolicon Empty [SS] Lolicon

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:24 pm

She was lost, utterly lost in the truest meaning of the word.

“…Fuck…”

Natsumi had been asked to come to A Certain Highschool to take and deliver a package to one of the residents of the dormitory.

Problem was that she has absolutely no sense of directions whatsoever, after what seemed to be a long while, she finally managed to find her way to the staff room.

“Thank you very much, Hujisaka-chan! Will you be okay, going in a dormitory you don’t know?”

“Perfectly fine. It’s not that much anyway”

Utter lie, this girl has no sense of directions, is socially awkward at the point of preferring getting lost in a forest rather than ask directions.

“Well, I’ll make a note just in case, good luck Hujisaka-chan!”

The reason she had accepted such a bothersome demand; Tsukuyomi Komoe was probably the only person Natsumi was ever nice to, at the point of doing a favour.

It turned out to be quite a problematic one as well, she stuffed the note in her pocket without looking at it, bowed and left.

After a while of walking, she had finally arrived somehow to the dormitory without incidents.
Komoe had told her on which story the resident was on, this was an eight-story building after all.

After reading a few of the nameplates out loud, it took her a moment to realize something.

“Li… Kamijou……… Wait, what?”

She went back to the nameplate that had ‘Li’ written on it, and rapidly pulled the note out of her pocket.

“ ‘Guy Li’…. Oh fuck me….”

For her who wanted to do this peacefully without encountering anyone she knew, this was a fail, a godly-sized one at that.

(I doubt I’m getting the wrong person... Why does this kind of stuff always happen to me? Oh well, I’ve come this far already so backing off would be pretty bad…)

Rolling her eyes around, she knocked at the door with the package in hand while remembering to read the note earlier, next time.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

[SS] Lolicon Empty Re: [SS] Lolicon

Post  Guy Li Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:13 pm

The boy who answered the door looked down at Natsumi, standing as he did a good foot over the teenager.

"Huh?" He seemed to vaguely recall her from somewhere. "Turning up at my doorstep? Even the stalkers in Academy City are top rank." He commented aloud. Noticing that Natsumi was waiting for a response he coughed, collecting his thoughts. "Can I help you, young lady? He asked in his best impression of a responsible adult.
Guy Li
Guy Li
A Certain Mysterious Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:38 pm

"Huh? Turning up at my doorstep? Even the stalkers in Academy City are top rank."

He bent his head down to look at her, since she was smaller than him.
She was already irritated at the fact that she was called a stalker even though she went through the trouble of bringing his package.

"Can I help you, young lady?”

She lifted her head up in an attempt to see whenever he was being dead serious or not.
Apparently he was, seems like he doesn’t remember her.

Though that was to be expected since she had changed out of her uniform after she received the package from Komoe. One would normally expect a Tokiwadai student to wear her uniform at all times.

“…Do you have amnesia, or Alzheimer, you school-property-uncaring teacher?”

No matter how much she wanted to keep it as low as possible, the words just flew out of her mouth.

“And, may I know who the fuck you’re calling a stalker? Eh?”

If looks could kill, Guy would probably die under the harsh glare Natsumi had right now.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Illustrious Makinami Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:18 am

Mack

Mack gave a sigh as he reached the top of the steps of the dormitory he was in. It was a cheap place, used mainly by students from the local school for Level 0's and barely had a dollar to their name.

I can't believe so many people were out today. So much for recruitment, Mack had volunteered to talk with students around the area to see if they'd be willing to help with volunteering projects around the city. They mainly consisted of going to different locations, such as part of District 9, to repair buildings and make them hospitable again. It was a help to Academy City, and probably to whoever would be willing to live in or use the building in the future.

Though given the fact that most people in this building were out, and those who were in their dorm room's today all seemed to have jobs, the prospects of getting any volunteers here was looking grim,

It makes sense, these guy's probably need to spend a lot of free time working to have fun. The city only gives Level 0's the bare minimum of cash necessary. Mack thought, nodding to himself,

As he walked down the hallway, he noticed a young girl with long brown hair tied into pig-tail's talking to an adult male with black hair.

Wait... adult? Mack looked at the addresses he was given. Each of them led to dormitories where students mainly lived, and most of these buildings had been filled, or so he had been told. He had also been told that each room in the lower class dorms had at least one student in them,

Odd... I guess there's no rule about an adult staying in these dorms, but... I think I'll ask just in case. Mack thought, leaning against the wall, At the very least, i should at least see if I can convince that guy... I guess, Mack leaned against the wall, I'll take a moment to adjust my pitch. I've been mixing it up each time, and I think I'm getting more and more convincing. i bet I'll even reel in that girl, Mack thought, giving an empty chuckle, his normal frown still on his face,

He looked at the two through his peripheral vision, I wonder if they'll ignore me on purpose or just not notice me, Mack wondered, before thinking about what he'd say.
Mari Illustrious Makinami
Level 4 Force Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:51 pm

“…Do you have amnesia, or Alzheimer, you school-property-uncaring teacher? And, may I know who the fuck you’re calling a stalker? Eh?”

He blinked, reaching out with his hand slowly. He patted Natsumi hard on the top of the head, admonishing her like a naughty pet.

"That's no way for a proper young lady to speak." He said with the same dry expression on his face. He turned away for a moment as movement from the corner of his vision attracted his attention. He met Mack's eyes for a moment, both seeming equally unsure of the other's presence.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:15 pm

She stared at him, and while she did so, Guy did something she had not expected anyone to do: Pat her on the head.

The problem was that Natsumi disliked any kind of physical contact, and being treated like an animal wasn't to her liking either.

"That's no way for a proper young lady to speak."

She gritted her teeth, no matter how much she didn't want to get in trouble for attacking a teacher, this was over-the-top for her.

While seeing him look at Mack (she had heard his footsteps, but didn't pay attention to him), she shoved his hand off her head, and did something she wanted to do for a long, long while.

“...Who the fuck are you patting so casually, jerk ass?”

Rather than having and angry tone, she had a very dangerous tone, and that sentence was accompanied by a splendid punch in the abdomen, regardless of Mack.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:25 pm

I wonder what his story i-

"Gah!" Guy let out a painful sound and doubled over as he gripped the doorframe to hold himself upright. He sank slowly to his knees holding his stomach. 

"What the hell?" He coughed, his head snapping to look up at Natsumi. "Kids these days..." He half muttered, half groaned to himself, rising unsteadily to his feet again.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:37 pm

"Gah!"

Oh melody to her ears, that was what she had wanted so badly to hear from him ever since she met him.

"What the hell?  Kids these days..."

She clicked her tongue and replied, while Guy was still at the ground.

Old man these days, can't even bother to remember someone's face. I've been wanting to do that for such a long time, now I'm satisfied.”

In that irritation, she had completely forgot why she had come here in the first place.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Illustrious Makinami Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:42 am

Mack looked at the scene going on from the corner of his eye, pretending to look at some papers on a clipboard he had with him. He watched as the short girl with the brown hair was growing increasingly annoyed with the older gentleman.

The latter seemed to be very calm, almost amused by her, even going as far as to pat her on the head. Mack assumed that they knew each other from such a forward gester unto the brown hair girl unleashed a very painful looking punch on the gentleman's abdomen.

Well, this is going nowhere fast, Mack thought, deciding to walk up to the two of them, still pretending to look at his clipboard, holding it up to his face,

"It's good to know that no matter how old or young, tall or short, Mack said, emphasizing the last word, "There are always times to see any group of people completely willing to beat up another person... despite being short," Mack said, in his monotone voice, though it was clear he was mocking her,

Mack swiftly moved away from her to avoid a potential pounding, and hit the wall, being right next to the dark haired man,

"Though I shouldn't judge since I don't know what you're discussing," Mack moved down his clipboard, revealing his scraggly black hair and dead green eyes, which looked straight into the older gentleman's eyes, "And I'm sorry to interrupt, I just wanted to know if i could speak with the student here." Mack said the last few words slowly, slightly unsure of them,
Level 4 Force Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:52 am

"It's good to know that no matter how old or young, tall or short. There are always times to see any group of people completely willing to beat up another person... despite being short."

She didn't like how he was mocking her, she observed him as he moved to another wall to prevent getting hit by her.

"Though I shouldn't judge since I don't know what you're discussing. And I'm sorry to interrupt, I just wanted to know if i could speak with the student here."

Natsumi answered before Guy could, with quite the fierce look in her eyes.

"You're absolutely right, a stranger has absolutely no rights of judging me."

That was all she needed to say, though a detail caught her attention. Student.
She was pretty sure that Guy was too old to be considered a student, and Mack wouldn't just interfere right here if he had to deal with another student.

She looked down at Guy, then moved aside to let Guy answer him while observing, deciding to give him his package afterwards.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:06 am

"Well I'm technically a student, but not at the highschool." He explained with a bashful expression, the pain of Natsumi's precision blow forgotten in an instant. "But wait..." He turned his head away to regard Mack suspiciously. "What's this all about, anyway?" He narrowed his eyes.

Earlier this morning another pair had called at his door. Two young girls in fact who had unsettled him with talk of some cult or another. Guy had wondered how a place as advanced in scientific thought as Academy City could house such gullible people willing to believe new age nonsense about new Aeons approaching and cosmic beings and mysterious gates and people without souls.

He shuffled his left foot back slightly, preparing himself to shut the door on Mack and Natsumi.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Illustrious Makinami Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:31 am

"Well I'm technically a student, but not at the high school." Mack noted the man's bashful expression. He could also see some obvious pain.

That little girl must have a mean right hook, He thought, giving her a quick glance,

"But wait..." Mack noticed how the man's cautious expression, "What's this all about, anyway?"

Mack sighed, slipping one of the papers on his clipboard, a brochure that read Academy City Volunteer Services describing various ways students could aid in public services, and even some records of completed projects, such as repaired homes or restored parks,

"Volunteer Services, sir. Let me start over. I'm Mack Blau with Academy City Volunteer Services, and I'm looking for students to give their time to make Academy City a nicer place. Your selfless volunteer work will bring smiles to dozens of people's faces, and improve the lives of many people in the city. So, if you would-" Mack stopped himself  in midspeech,

"Sorry, as you can probably tell, I'm very nervous about this, so I was rehearsing that speech for three days in advance because I was so eager to convince people. I guess I got a little too enthusiastic." Mack said, oblivious of how his emotionless demeanor contradicted his claims,

"Anyway, I was told that the buildings here, the ones where mainly Level 0's live, have at least one High School student in them. Since you're not one of them, do you have a roommate I could speak to?" Mack suddenly bent his arm to hold his clipboard, and clasped his hands together, giving him a hopeful look, "That is unless you'd like to volunteer first, sir." He said calmly, despite his bizarre pose.
Level 4 Force Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:01 am

"Well I'm technically a student, but not at the highschool. But wait...What's this all about, anyway?"

(Technically, that would mean he's in university, doesn't it? ...Why is he at this dorm then...?)

She had forgotten the university option at first, and that seemed to give her a satisfying answer for the moment.

She was somehow surprised that he could show some suspicion, and turned her gaze to Mack.
Though while turning her head, she could've sworn she saw Guy move backwards, but ignored it.

"Volunteer Services, sir. Let me start over. I'm Mack Blau with Academy City Volunteer Services, and I'm looking for students to give their time to make Academy City a nicer place. Your selfless volunteer work will bring smiles to dozens of people's faces, and improve the lives of many people in the city. So, if you would- Sorry, as you can probably tell, I'm very nervous about this, so I was rehearsing that speech for three days in advance because I was so eager to convince people. I guess I got a little too enthusiastic. Anyway, I was told that the buildings here, the ones where mainly Level 0's live, have at least one High School student in them. Since you're not one of them, do you have a roommate I could speak to?"

"That is unless you'd like to volunteer first, sir."

She looked sarcastically at Mack and muttered under her breath.

“...Talk about a way to talk him in...”

She pondered on what Mack had said, hard. Then her thoughts derivated towards 'why' would Academy City do something like this.

Recalling multiple occasions where a 'good deed' transformed into a 'horrible experience', Natsumi's mouth started moving on its own.

“...Bullshit. As if this city would try to bring smiles to people considered like guinea pigs, most of the profit is probably gonna go to experiments it shouldn't.”

She still hadn't realized she was thinking out loud.

“I can't imagine they'd even bother considering using resources just to make the city a 'better place' when I don't recall they've given a damn before.”

The one who couldn't figure out Natsumi's hate for Academy City was either a deaf person, or a stupid one. Though her attitude could make one wonder why she was studying in Academy City, and why she was an esper in the first place.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:30 pm

He listened to Mack with a polite smile, even nodding at the parts he thought he should. It as only when the other man stopped speaking that the boy spoke up.

"I'll pass." He could scarcely conceal his lack of interest. "I already do a lot of voluntary work." He said simply by way of an explanation.

"I mean, there is another student here, but..." He looked back inside the apartment.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Illustrious Makinami Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:36 am

"I'll pass. I already do a lot of voluntary work." The gentleman in front of man said, with someeha forced smile,

"Is that right..." Mack took a moment to think to himself,

I didn't think that had anyone else doing volunteer work here. I guess he's working with another organization, He thought, as he ignored the brown-haired girl's sarcastic remark,

"I mean, there is another student here, but..."

Mack sighed at the man's reluctance, "At least see if she can spare a moment. I want to at least try, it's such a pain to find any students willing to listen to me," Mack said, "I mean, I spent three hours doing this, I at least want to talk to the number of people i was supposed to," Mack said "I was assigned to do one building's worth, but a lot of people are out on the weekends. This is the eleventh. But if your roommate can't come, I'll be on my merry way... to building twelve..." Mack said, turning his head towards the stairwell,

“...Bullshit. As if this city would try to bring smiles to people considered like guinea pigs, most of the profit is probably gonna go to experiments it shouldn't." Mack turned his dull eyes to look at the brown haired girl, “I can't imagine they'd even bother considering using resources just to make the city a 'better place' when I don't recall they've given a damn before.”

Mack stared at her for a second before responding, "...Well, if you don't believe it, see for yourself. Have a little investigation, get down to the bottom of the mystery, possibly sign up for a volunteer project to test it's legitimacy." Mack said, and pulled out a pamphlet to hand it to her, "In fact... here's your first piece of evidence............ Just so you know, I'm only kidding. There's nothing to investigate,"

Mack said, and wordlessly turned back to the black haired man, hoping for a positive response.
Level 4 Force Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:12 pm

She wasn't surprised at the lack of interest Guy could show, though did wonder who was the other student in his room.

"...Well, if you don't believe it, see for yourself. Have a little investigation, get down to the bottom of the mystery, possibly sign up for a volunteer project to test it's legitimacy."

She grabbed the pamphlet out of semi-politeness, though did not look at it.

"In fact... here's your first piece of evidence............ Just so you know, I'm only kidding. There's nothing to investigate,"

“No way in hell. I'm already doing some “volunteer”, and the subject of it currently does not even remember my face...”

When she mentioned 'volunteer', she took a quick glance at Guy, the subject of it.
Though she said that, she was still waiting for Guy to show any traces of remembering her.

Him not remembering was quite the surprise, as she had a traumatic effect on any teacher she'd encounter, making them want to never meet her again after the year.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:29 pm

Guy looked back and forth between the two as they had their peculiar back and forth outside his nice quiet apartment.

“No way in hell. I'm already doing some “volunteer”, and the subject of it currently does not even remember my face...”

He found himself staring at Natsumi blankly.

"Hat-" He squinted, starting to recall her name. "-sune?"

Another miss.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:32 pm

She returned Guy's blank stare by a stare full of expectations.

“Hat- sune?”

...She was at a loss of words for a minute.

(I-I'm going to murder this guy...)

She was regretting the fact that she even accepted to deliver something for him in the first place.

“...Not even close, Guy Li...”

Unfortunately for her, the current season was summer and the amount of stress Guy could bring her made her body heat climb higher than usual.

Which was quite bad considering that due to the origin of her ability, her body heat was abnormally higher than normal.

And that somehow confirmed a doubt that Natsumi had, being that Guy may have face recognition problems.

“...You asshole, do I look like a fucking synthesiser program?!”

As she exclaimed that out loud, she delivered her second hit of the day on Guy: An even more splendid punch to the liver that would prove to be much more painful than the earlier punch in the abdomen.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:58 pm

Oof!

Spouting some incomprehensible gibberish about synthesisers or something Natsumi felled Guy with a single punch for the second time that day. The boy dropped once again to his knees clutching his stomach and groaning. Guy lifted his head as though he wanted to say something.

"Haruhi?" He tried again, grasping for straws in the darkness. He could have sworn it was something like that.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:11 pm

”Haruhi?”

She landed a kick on him, wishing that the blow on the head would put his brain back in place.

“Groan harder while you're thinking more deeply about it, because it doesn't seem you're getting anywhere at this rate.”

At this point she wasn't even angry any more, she would just keep hitting him until he got the correct name out of his mouth.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:30 pm

He looked hopeful for the shortest of moments before her foot lifted up and stamped hard into his face. Guy Li was sent rolling backwards into his own apartment where he landed on the hard floor, clutching at his face.

Still, it hadn't all been for nothing. In the fraction of a second that Natsumi had taken to plant her heel to his nose she had afforded the lecherous teacher a glimpse under her skirt. He decided against mentioning this to her, for now at least.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:20 am

A kick wasn't really the most feminine thing to do, at a male teacher's face even less.
Especially when you're supposed to be a lady from Tokiwadai

...Except this particular girl here did not give any regards to a lady's protocol, and freely kicked him despite the fact that her skirt was visible.

Though she didn't give a care in the world about her skirts' content, and only wore one for two reasons:

First: She always has holsters on her thighs, and the skirt permits her easier access.

Second: Heat. Most of her clothes are fit for winter and that's not really adapted right now, though she did wear a shirt and a thick jacket for the sake of having better heat endurance.

The belt of her skirt actually had numerous 'pockets' in which she could put her belongings (most of the case it would be ammo)..

And with that skirt always came holsters, always, this time was no exception. Though this time was an error.

She had kicked him out of reflex with no regards to the fact that Guy may have seen her holsters. And the sight of a teenager bearing guns wasn't exactly 'normal'.

Seeing him clutching his face, Natsumi sighed and went back to a crossed-arms, waiting pose.

Though she did admit that he was lucky, any teachers of hers would die to forget about the year they spent with her.

She couldn't figure out whenever he remembered her from his multiples (failed) attempts at remembering her name. So she waited.

Last edited by Hujisaka Natsumi on Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Illustrious Makinami Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:59 pm

Mack

Mack stared patiently at the scene before him, grown man getting beaten down by a fourteen year old girl,

She has horrible manners and no respect for adults, but if nothing else, those punches and kicks land beautifully,

"Congratulations to both of you," Mack pointed at the brown haired girli with his clipboard "You for your incredible patience and restraint on something as rage inducing as not having your name recalled," He than pointed it at the man, walking towards him into his apartment, "And you for maintaining your dignity while getting hit by a little girl. Not really though," Mack reached his hand out to the man while he clutched his face,

"Sorry to intrude, I just thought you might need a hand... and a lot of painkillers," Mack glanced back at the brown haired girl warily, "Perhaps a riot shield in case you can't recall Hatsune/Haruhi's name."

Then he quickly said, "Also, and I know this may not be the best time to ask, but do you think you could get see if your roommate has a moment to spare to speak with me?"
Level 4 Force Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:21 pm

"Congratulations to both of you, You for your incredible patience and restraint on something as rage inducing as not having your name recalled, And you for maintaining your dignity while getting hit by a little girl. Not really though,"

His comment about her being a little girl irritated her, who did he think he was?

"Sorry to intrude, I just thought you might need a hand... and a lot of painkillers. Perhaps a riot shield in case you can't recall Hatsune/Haruhi's name. Also, and I know this may not be the best time to ask, but do you think you could get see if your roommate has a moment to spare to speak with me?"

Exasperated, she sighed out loud.

“Well well, it seemed at first that you were licking Guy's wounds, but you're really just looking for profit for your volunteering”

She was smirking at Mack, though angered by the fact that he was making this longer than it was supposed to be.

Then again Guy didn't really shorten her visit either, and the fact that she had to visit him out of all people made her quite the uncomfortable one here. Yet she couldn't refuse a request from Komoe.

“I hate to break it for you, but Guy not recalling my name isn't exactly the reason I hit him.”

She returned to her calm demeanour and looked absent-mindedly at Guy while muttering to herself.

“...Rather you've been pissing me off since we've met and you're worsening it by the minute...”
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Illustrious Makinami Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:05 am

Mack heard the brown haired sigh, “Well well, it seemed at first that you were licking Guy's wounds, but you're really just looking for profit for your volunteering”

Mack still held his hand out, but craned his neck a bit to look back at her, listening as she spoke with a wry grin,

“I hate to break it for you, but Guy not recalling my name isn't exactly the reason I hit him.” Mack watches as her smile fades, and she goes back to her usually calm countenance.

“...Rather you've been pissing me off since we've met and you're worsening it by the minute...” Mack stared at her for a moment, his own face just as expressionless as hers, and responded

"First, I wasn't licking anyone's wounds, I was being polite and showing concern for a man who was just beaten up. Look up kindness in the dictionary, it seems to be a concept you're not very familiar with. Second, I said it wasn't the best time to ask, I simply repeated my question because I thought that memory loss may have occurred from the concussion he probably has thanks to you. Third, you just admitted that this man, Guy, not remembering your name was at least part of the reason you hit him. Fourth, I don't care about how you feel, that should be obvious. I care about your feelings as much as you care about mine." Mack stated, with no tone or expression,

He turned back to Guy and said, "If you have any more complaints, feel free to tell them to me now. It's better than hitting people." and then mumbled to himself, "Seriously, how hard did you hit this guy?"
Level 4 Force Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum