Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Shokuhou Misaki Fri May 17, 2024 9:07 am

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

Second Omake: Special Anniversary OOC.

+4
Damion Koyoko
Furuhashi Gou
Jack Nightingale
Hujisaka Natsumi
8 posters

Go down

What shall we do for the Omake?

Second Omake: Special Anniversary OOC. I_vote_lcap14%Second Omake: Special Anniversary OOC. I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Second Omake: Special Anniversary OOC. I_vote_lcap43%Second Omake: Special Anniversary OOC. I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
Second Omake: Special Anniversary OOC. I_vote_lcap43%Second Omake: Special Anniversary OOC. I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Second Omake: Special Anniversary OOC. Empty Second Omake: Special Anniversary OOC.

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:43 pm

This forum's second birthday is coming up in a few days and some of you guys have shown interest to do another Omake after Misaka made one for the forum's first birthday. So after being mercilessly threatened and forced by someone to open up this OOC right away, here it is.

If you want to go through with this Omake, along with your votes, please provide and comment on ideas of what to do in it, but keep in mind that we might not actually do an Omake, since you guys insisted a lot on having an OOC opened regardless.

Due to late preparations, we will go for a casual thread with Academy City as its setting, so please do not give ideas too out there.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Second Omake: Special Anniversary OOC. Empty Re: Second Omake: Special Anniversary OOC.

Post  Jack Nightingale Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:49 pm

Yay~ My merciless threats worked! Well anyway, I'm all for the Omake. I have also taken the liberty of collecting all the ideas that were discussed in the chatbox earlier.

By DKoyoko: I think a zombie apocalypse thread would be nice, the borders of Academy city locking down for quarantine and such.

By Ivaman: We could do some final destination kind of thing…
Where people simply get killed by their surroundings.

By Libertas719: The Jeans Slasher comes to Academy City. And is chased by Kanzaki and the Jeans Shop Owner. The Jeans Slasher then proceeds to cut the pants of everyone participating, leading anyone in Judgement to chase after her to arrest her, and everyone else to make her pay for a new pair. When almost caught by Kanzaki, she makes her getaway by claiming the participants are her comrades, Kanzaki believes it, and the Jean Slasher gets away.

By Libertas719: ...Actually, that could work. Maid Contest at an underwater park. Thread participants are stuck there when terrorists lock the park down and force all females in the park to participate, while everyone else tries to sneak away to stop the terrorists. Idea needs large some edits though. And the masochist dies in the end.

So come on, more ideas~! We spent hours talking on that chatbox and that's all we came up with?! It's just sad. I mean, really. Only four concrete ideas?
P.S. The ideas are all copy-pasted directly from the chatbox.
Jack Nightingale
Jack Nightingale
Libertas719

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t320-magician-jack-nightinga

Back to top Go down

Second Omake: Special Anniversary OOC. Empty Re: Second Omake: Special Anniversary OOC.

Post  Furuhashi Gou Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:33 pm

As nobody else has said something so far, I’m going to do that now.

Oh well, I’m only trying. Even though I’m in for an Omake, I’m not really good at coming up with something. The best example for that may be a certain Final Destination kind of idea.

But yeah, the other thing I came up with would be some kind of roleplay within the roleplay, like all the characters trying to act like someone else and wearing disguises, or maybe some kind of Angel Fall incident kind of thing. So every character would be dropped in the role of another and something may happen. What exactly that may be, I’m not really sure. My imagination is at its lowest level right now.

So maybe someone else got some ideas to add up on that?
Furuhashi Gou
Furuhashi Gou
Level 4 Tremor Touch

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t319-esper-furuhashi-gou

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:43 pm

I've been thinking of a corpse party inspired like idea. Just not as gruesome as it entails in its games. The final destination idea is kinda...ehh. Never really was a fan since I find almost every characters death just some bull. It was more of the writers game of who can make the most creative death.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Index Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:35 am

One Thousand and One Nights

A magical artificial Grimoire of Persian Origins said to contain tales of urban rumors and myths of a thousand tales created and told by Scheherazade the legendary Persian Queen. If was a magicial artifact created by the Persian Queen who crafted stories that came to life before the brutal Persian King, a parchment that brings the concept of existence to the creator's imagination and pen.

Somehow this Grimoire had been smuggled from the British National Museum where it was kept locked down fearing the hazard it could bring if it fell to the wrong hands.

Stiyl Magnus and Kanzaki Kaori was dispatched to apprehend the thieves and secure the magical tome of One Thousand and One Nights.

The pursuit leads them to Academy City where the enemy Magician has setup a temporary workshop to hide.

The Grimoire itself however is lost when he bumps into the Lead Anime Director and Producer Kanachi Kazuna who drops a briefcase that is COINCIDENTALLY identical to the magician, she ends up grabbing the wrong briefcase.

That same night after the drinking party with co-workers Kazuna comes home tired and drunk, she opens the briefcase and takes out the grimoire, mistaking it for a sketchbook she begins to hurriedly work on the new manuscript for the next season of Super Mobile Magical Girl Kanamin.

She falls asleep upon completing the script and a magical phenomenon is created!

Second Omake: Special Anniversary OOC. MagicalPoweredKanamin_vector

Birth of a being on the same level as a Saint in the form of Magical Powered Kanamin!
[Old] Index
[Old] Index
Dedicatus545

Back to top Go down

Post  Furuhashi Gou Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:46 pm

There's not much to say from my perspective. So I'm really keeping this short: Vote for Index' idea. Just, I said that before, something great.
Furuhashi Gou
Furuhashi Gou
Level 4 Tremor Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Nightingale Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:26 pm

...Index. How do you come up with such wonderful ideas? Are you even human?! Anyway, I concur with Gou here, since Index's idea seems to be the most developed out of everyone here's, and needs the least amount of details added to make it into a full thread idea. It should be decently easy for people to come up with reasons to get involved, the only thing that really needs work is that someone needs to develop Magical Powered Kanamin's personality. How would she act? I think that's rather important.
Jack Nightingale
Jack Nightingale
Libertas719

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:06 pm

Right, so I see that someone seems to be against doing an anniversary omake, but in that case I'd appreciate it if they spoke up as I've no idea of who voted against and I can't count in the opinion of a Mystery Person.

In any cases, the poll is now closed as the majority wants to do this. I think the Jeans Slasher and "One Thousand and One Nights" idea would fit a casual and non-canon thread, as the other ideas seem to be mostly focused around fighting which could very well be done in The Arena separately, so as far as that goes we hardly need to make a new poll.

As we've discussed on the chatbox, this thread will be better off in the Other Districts section until we decide whether to have a subforum for it or not, so please tag it appropriately when starting the thread, whoever is the thread-starter. If we are all good with this, please settle on the details of the respective idea owners (whether we're merging both ideas or not, how it'll go, etc etc...) and make an opening post by the 11th/12th, or within the week.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Index Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:10 am

Jack Nightingale wrote:...Index. How do you come up with such wonderful ideas? Are you even human?! Anyway, I concur with Gou here, since Index's idea seems to be the most developed out of everyone here's, and needs the least amount of details added to make it into a full thread idea. It should be decently easy for people to come up with reasons to get involved, the only thing that really needs work is that someone needs to develop Magical Powered Kanamin's personality. How would she act? I think that's rather important.

Kanamin would come with the key traits and power connection of most if not all Magical Princess characters you can think of.

Upon spawning she would use her Prisma Misfortune Detection Radar and jump to the scene to locate a person in need and save them with the magical power of love and friendship all built into the elemental religious weapon the Lotus Wand.

What does this mean?

This would mean a Saint like creature would monitor all misfortunate victims of evil and flush out the source of evil with the power of magic. Imagine if some scientists were performing immoral experiments on a child error's body by trying to cut open their head to examine the brain and suddenly! they are ambushed by a Magical Powered Kanamin who detected the sadness of the child and came rushing in through the skies to make a grand entrance by somersaulting into a sun roof and pointing a powerful artifact on the same level as a religious sacrament at the so called villainous organization.

To the scientists they would see her as an abomination in a child's manga cosplay but only until they see how easily she destroys armored suits with the wave of a wand that looks like it's made of plastic but packs enough force to crush solid steel structures with a whack of that piece of plastic.

The dark side would take actions to eliminate the unknown threat while the Anti-Skill would act to apprehend a suspicious individual in cosplay flying across Academy City commiting mass vandalism and destruction of public properties in the name of defeating sources of evil.

The Magic Cabals associated with Academy City would act upon the basis that this is a result of a single perverted magician who is wrecking rampage across Academy City, which would then raise the red flag for capture or elimination as they currently have no idea who this is and what magic cabal they are from, hence to avoid a full out war a Magician is employed to deal with the "magician" rather than allowing the Science side to take action and kill it first. Kanamin in return sees them all as Roman Catholic Church Albigensian Crusade witch hunters who are after her and retaliates in response with the power of magical girl magics.

When cornered by the protagonist she runs away and ends up in the Tokiwadai Girls Dormitory at late hours where she encounters the Dorm Mistress. Dorm Mistress who is known to possess martial arts superior to Railgun's Esper Abilities then proceeds to take her down with the power of her kungfu, mistaking Kanamin as one of the Tokiwadai students dressed up in a weird costume trying to sneak in after a comiket unannounced.

Well it can go on for god knows how long but I think theres lots we can work with.
[Old] Index
[Old] Index
Dedicatus545

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Illustrious Makinami Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:05 am

Well, I don't have much to say, other than the fact that I really like Index's idea, and hope we go with that. I'm afraid I don't have much else to add to the conversation at this point.
Mari Illustrious Makinami
Mari Illustrious Makinami
Level 4 Force Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanaka Kazuki Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:34 pm

I'm all for this idea. Sounds like it would be fun and crazy.
Tanaka Kazuki
Tanaka Kazuki
Level 3 Wormhole

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Index Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:16 pm

Could I please ask everyone which characters you will be using for the omake? This is so I can start working on the individual op posts now that the general intro post is done.

Please for my sanity's sake keep it to one character only.
[Old] Index
[Old] Index
Dedicatus545

Back to top Go down

Post  Furuhashi Gou Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:28 pm

Sailor Meltdown...uh I mean...uuuh...Mugino!
Furuhashi Gou
Furuhashi Gou
Level 4 Tremor Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:46 pm

Damion Koyoko.
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Nightingale Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:17 pm

Well, seeing as Kisue is yet to be approved, I don't really have any other choice besides using Jack~
Jack Nightingale
Jack Nightingale
Libertas719

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanaka Kazuki Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:04 am

Natsumi Tanaka Kazuki
Tanaka Kazuki
Tanaka Kazuki
Level 3 Wormhole

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerri McKinley Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:08 am

Would it be possible for my character Kerri McKinley to be a part of the Omake?
Kerri McKinley
Kerri McKinley
Level 2 Volt Streamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down