Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Shokuhou Misaki Fri May 17, 2024 9:07 am

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

SS Idea: Paradigm Shift; Now recruiting participants!

+3
[Old] Index
Tomokota Renavin
Kihara Kisue
7 posters

Go down

SS Idea: Paradigm Shift; Now recruiting participants! Empty SS Idea: Paradigm Shift; Now recruiting participants!

Post  Kihara Kisue Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:43 pm

Hehehe. I have finally come up with an idea for a thread to introduce Kisue! Rejoice!

Before the start of the thread, Kisue’s previous experiment was noticed by another faction of the dark side. Wanting to take the results of the research for themselves, they leaked info to Anti-Skill, and took the chance to arrange for the deaths of all the personnel involved and steal the research. Kisue was the only successful escapee.

Later, even though she was being still being hunted by the dark side faction, as a Kihara she couldn’t repress her desire to continue her research. The experiment she had in mind was the creation of a drug to change an esper’s ability. In theory, it works by disrupting the subject’s mental stability, which allows them to mess with the subject’s psyche with the goal of causing changes to their fundamental mental structure drastic enough to completely change their ability. So, in need of facilities and subjects, she went to Nagaten, and convinced them to allow her to make use of the facilities for her research, as well as transfer some Child Errors into a special class as research subjects, in exchange for giving them the results of the research, which they found desirable, as if the experiment succeeded, then there was the possibility of the creation of unique abilities, or to allow espers who previously reached a bottleneck in their growth to continue onward. But then, one of the Child Errors, who is not in control of his powers or in a particularly stable state of mind due to the experiment, escapes into the public. And at that point, a few character that were in the area cross paths with the escapee, and a fight breaks out.

So, anyone want to join?

Last edited by Kihara Kisue on Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:18 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Update 1 (Long Long Overdue))
Kihara Kisue
Kihara Kisue
A Certain Unethical Scientist

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t353-other-kihara-kisue

Back to top Go down

SS Idea: Paradigm Shift; Now recruiting participants! Empty Re: SS Idea: Paradigm Shift; Now recruiting participants!

Post  Tomokota Renavin Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:39 am

Count this guy in. Let me know of anything related to what we discussed.
Tomokota Renavin
Tomokota Renavin
Atone788

Back to top Go down

SS Idea: Paradigm Shift; Now recruiting participants! Empty Re: SS Idea: Paradigm Shift; Now recruiting participants!

Post  [Old] Index Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:05 am

Few questions came up as I was reading it.

Nagatenjouki now accepts Child Errors as enrolled students? I thought Child Errors were Child Errors because they were abandoned and couldn't pay for tuition.

If they're not students but a real fodder guinea pigs, then that also raises questions. I'm not sure if Nagaten would be willing to risk the possibility of being exposed to the media and tell the world that it's now supporting human experiments within school grounds.

Last but least what do they have to gain out of this? Their general interests lied in the production of high level Espers. As far as I know they didn't have much interest in producing Dual Skill or developing Espers who can manifest a completely different ability than what they originally came equipped with.

In saying so you might need to rethink the idea of involving Nagaten into this.
[Old] Index
[Old] Index
Dedicatus545

Back to top Go down

Post  Kihara Kisue Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:24 am

Thanks for the input on the plot idea. I noticed the holes in the plot that you pointed out, and have made some edits to the opening post to (hopefully) fix those. Really appreciate your input~
Kihara Kisue
Kihara Kisue

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishida Gina Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:37 am

I've already discussed some bits with Kisue but just gonna state my intention to the public of my interest of joining this SS Smile
Ishida Gina
Ishida Gina
Level 4 Graviton

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobayashi Iori Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:19 pm

^^
I've already said I'd like to join in the chatbox

But I felt it would be easier to count heads on who's joining if I replied to the thread
Kobayashi Iori
Kobayashi Iori
Level 2 Malicious Fake

Back to top Go down

Post  Akarui Kuro Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:34 am

I would love to join this story if it would be alright for my magician character. I haven't come up with any ideas yet of my own to get him introduced to the rp, so joining a SS could possibly help out.
Akarui Kuro
Akarui Kuro
Vinco220

Back to top Go down

Post  Kihara Kisue Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:11 am

Yay~ I've managed to recruit a satisfactory number of participants! Anyway, after I finish discussing some things with a few of you, then I'll start working on the actual thread.
Kihara Kisue
Kihara Kisue

Back to top Go down

Post  Kihara Kisue Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:05 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I just noticed that there's a lack of a very, VERY important notification here. Seriously, I must be an incredible idiot of epic proportions to have not done this way, way, WAY earlier.

Paradigm Shift is merging with False Error due to several extreme similarities between their plots. Due to those, they will be able to fit together with minimal changes to either, though there will still be a couple. Due to that, all people who have declared their intent to participate in Paradigm Shift will still have their spots after the merge. If you receive no PMs from me or Natsumi, then the arrangements we made already have no need to be changed, and you have no cause to worry.
Kihara Kisue
Kihara Kisue

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:54 pm

To all of you who still wish to participate in Paradigm Shift after the merge, please check with Jack and I about your character roles post-merge (as I don't have the time to individually PM every single participant) to smooth out any problems there are and ensure no one's confused about what they have to do.

Once that's done, register to Arc 3's secondary thread with your character role and the connection that'll allow your character to be involved in the thread.

Spoiler:

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t81-esper-misaka-mikoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down