Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Shokuhou Misaki Fri May 17, 2024 9:07 am

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

Who is the most dangerous person in the chatbox???

Go down

Who is the most dangerous person in the chatbox?

Who is the most dangerous person in the chatbox??? I_vote_lcap10%Who is the most dangerous person in the chatbox??? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
Who is the most dangerous person in the chatbox??? I_vote_lcap10%Who is the most dangerous person in the chatbox??? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
Who is the most dangerous person in the chatbox??? I_vote_lcap8%Who is the most dangerous person in the chatbox??? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
Who is the most dangerous person in the chatbox??? I_vote_lcap3%Who is the most dangerous person in the chatbox??? I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the most dangerous person in the chatbox??? I_vote_lcap13%Who is the most dangerous person in the chatbox??? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 5 ]
Who is the most dangerous person in the chatbox??? I_vote_lcap13%Who is the most dangerous person in the chatbox??? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 5 ]
Who is the most dangerous person in the chatbox??? I_vote_lcap5%Who is the most dangerous person in the chatbox??? I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Who is the most dangerous person in the chatbox??? I_vote_lcap5%Who is the most dangerous person in the chatbox??? I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Who is the most dangerous person in the chatbox??? I_vote_lcap20%Who is the most dangerous person in the chatbox??? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 8 ]
Who is the most dangerous person in the chatbox??? I_vote_lcap15%Who is the most dangerous person in the chatbox??? I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 40

Who is the most dangerous person in the chatbox??? Empty Who is the most dangerous person in the chatbox???

Post  Kihara Kisue Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:26 am

This thread exists for one reason, and one reason only. To answer a single question.

Among all of those who prowl the chatbox, who is the most dangerous? The infamous Demon King? The ragecat? Sir Firestarter? The Lord of Sheep?

Cast your votes, and state the reasoning behind the choices you made.

P.S. Voting for multiple candidates is allowed.
P.P.S. You may rescind your vote at a later date if you change your mind, or are convinced (i.e. blackmailed) to.
P.P.P.S. You are encouraged to use the account of your second character (should you have one) to vote as well, for the sake of having more votes total in the ballot box.
Kihara Kisue
Kihara Kisue
A Certain Unethical Scientist

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t353-other-kihara-kisue

Back to top Go down