Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Shokuhou Misaki Fri May 17, 2024 9:07 am

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

OOC Joint Magic Exams Bazhentu

+2
Tierney Bevin
[Old] Index
6 posters

Go down

OOC Joint Magic Exams Bazhentu Empty OOC Joint Magic Exams Bazhentu

Post  [Old] Index Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:39 am

OOC Joint Magic Exams Bazhentu Bayloupe_zpsnpfjxowt

After the Archbishop Laura Stuart's visit in Academy City, she approached the Pope Matthai Reese with a proposal to hold a joint project for this year's magical entrance exams in an effort to foster good will between the two cabal despite their differences (and because she thought it would be fun).

After much discussion between the two leaders the project is set into motion and new Magicians (and old) are summoned to Bardsey Isle where the examinations are to be taken.

They have chosen a neutral grounds away from public eyes by choosing Bardsey Isle known as the final prison of Merlin from the Arthurian Tales. In our fictional world the island is in fact a floating landmass similar to Radiosonde Castle or Star of Bethlehem. Usually a testing grounds for magical experiments too hazardous or impossible to be hidden away from public eyes.

Once on the island they notice the island continues to float above into the clouds, and the premise is operated by the magicians of both Anglican and Roman Catholics. The ground patrol is spear headed by the Knights of England who were nominated as a neutral force that will see to the security of the magician candidates.

As for the very exam itself, the candidates will be instructed to enter a large carnival tent which is pitch black from the outside. Once inside the tent they will have fulfilled the necessary conditions to activate the #@$%@#%$^@$%#@$%@#%$^@$%#@$%@#%$^@$%#@$%@#%$^@$%#@$%@#%$^@$% They are teleported into a replica of the #@$%@#%$^@$%, each individual will start from their respective rooms and they must navigate through the #@$%@#%$^@$% picking up clues, avoiding traps and regroup to ultimately find a way out of the magically constructed #@$%@#%$^@$%.

While inside the #@$%@#%$^@$% they can encounter illusions of real existing people like Princess Carissa, Queen Elizard, Jeans Shop Owner, etc etc the list goes on but most of them are just illusions that cannot be harmed nor can you interact with them (With the exception of few). Some of the Anglican and Roman Catholic Magicians will be hidden away in these crowds as observers in case something goes wrong.

That's the gist of the exam.

The Magic Exams will feature several canon npcs that have yet to be introduced to the RP.

Participation is restricted to new Magicians and Existing Magicians who will need to renew their licence and also open to defectors moving ships as long as your reasoning makes sense.

Post below if you are thinking about participating or if you already are so we have a accurate head count.

Last edited by Index on Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
[Old] Index
[Old] Index
Dedicatus545

Back to top Go down

OOC Joint Magic Exams Bazhentu Empty Re: OOC Joint Magic Exams Bazhentu

Post  Tierney Bevin Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:47 am

Participating as Tierney Bevin, a "new" growing magician not yet affiliated with any sort of factions.

A question though, how will people who want to take part in the exam as new magicians after the initial introduction do? Will they just be introduced in later parts of the thread as if they'd been there all along? Or is there a deadline for it?
Tierney Bevin
Tierney Bevin
Probitatem641

Back to top Go down

Post  Vita Vesta Caesar Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:02 am

Wahaha, it's begun, it's begun! From this point forward, the Empress of Rome will be taking the spotlight!

Watch out, Necessarius!

(In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm participating with Vita, who has recently left the Roman Catholic Church's Angese Forces due to idelogical disagreements.)

EDIT: I'm unsure of whether or not Vita is aware that the exam is being sponsored by both churches, but I'll just assume that she is, since it seems likely.

If it turns out to be an issue, notify me and I'll edit it out.
Vita Vesta Caesar
Vita Vesta Caesar
Invictus648

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t486-magician-vita-vesta-ca

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Index Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:55 pm

OOC Joint Magic Exams Bazhentu Sign%20up_zpsnnux5vp8
[Old] Index
[Old] Index
Dedicatus545

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Index Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:02 am

30th is just around the corner. If you have ignored my PM, and if you've already been reminded by other people on chantago about this but haven't managed to take a minute to confirm on this page whether you are or wanting to participate, then I'm sorry after the 30th the applications will be closed off to the Magicians I've contacted via pm.
[Old] Index
[Old] Index
Dedicatus545

Back to top Go down

Post  Leivinia Birdway Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:11 am

Of course the Dawn-Coloured Sunlight might actually have some interest in obversing such an historic event.
Leivinia Birdway
Leivinia Birdway
Regnum771

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t431-magician-leivinia-birdw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ascanius Benedict Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:20 am

Shoot, I didn't realize the 30th is basically in an hour - Ascanius would be willing to attend, so that he'd be able to represent his own particular monastic order and prove that the way of logic is always correct!
Ascanius Benedict
Ascanius Benedict
Scire956

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Index Fri May 01, 2015 11:23 pm

Deadline has been met and so I will be closing off any further applications for the Exams.
[Old] Index
[Old] Index
Dedicatus545

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:22 am

I assume this is shortly the end of the Prolouge, since I don't think no one else is posting after Index or at least shows any intention. I would but you know... Maid wrestling moves.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down