Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Shokuhou Misaki Fri May 17, 2024 9:07 am

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

The Grail of Blood OOC

+7
Mugino Shizuri
Sir Alexander Beathen
Vita Vesta Caesar
Cornelius Carolus
Tomokota Renavin
Tierney Bevin
Leivinia Birdway
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Grail of Blood OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grail of Blood OOC

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:40 pm

In an attempt to revive this GoB after being away for months, we in the Grail box have concluded with an idea to offer SNPCs slots to go along with the new objective. The three main players in this thread are soon to be framed in the next few posts and this means other knights will go after them. I'm offering three SNPC slots for the knights to hunt the accused or just the truth.

Knights
(Slot 1)Beathen
(Slot 2)
(Slot 3)

You can if you like feature knights from the remaining living five families at a focus of this roleplay. Being an additional beathen, LionHearted or Mathews. If you do choose either of them and the information isn't present for them then let me know.

This isn't a fighting focused RP, meaning you don't have to resolve everything with violence but you can use it as an option.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:03 pm

Knight families information update on the final two groups.

4) LionHearted: A family often describe as a pride of Lion's they seemed to be rather aggressive in all their ambitions which has lead to great success and much failure. Once rivals of the Beathens they hold their founding almost as far back as them. But times changed and they're no longer simply rivals though they continue to compete with them, the LionHearted have become the Beathen's longest allies stretching back to the War of the Roses. And while both have gone through hard times, the knights of Lionhearted inspire others with their spirit and bravery as they aggressively step forward to the future.

With one phrase which has guided them throughout their lives...

Our Hearts shall Roar!

They seem to have the most hatred for the Church out of the five.

They have an estate in North London while their seat of power lies in Pendennis Castle.

5) Mathews: The largest of the five families they gained their fame throughout the many crusades and have often been known as the family with the most zeal. They value honesty and those who are willing to protect the realm above all else, but despite that they seem to loath the LionHearted and Beathens. To the point there has been violent skirmishes between them in recent years. Whatever happens it hasn't deterred the Mathews from fulfilling their duty to the realm and while they hold hatred for the church they don't seem to seek to punish them.

With their saying "Our Pride is Our Weapon."

They have an estate in south london and their seat of power is at Woodcroft Castle.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:46 pm

While I'm waiting approval for the Witch character to continue this thread's revival. I had notice there seems to be a lack of interest in making SNPCs for this thread. Which is fine to be honest since that was kinda predicted by myself and Iva. There is a back up plan, but I'll still like to see if more would join while I await again for the approval of the witch.

Just in case the lack of interest was down to being restricted to making knights.

I've changed a few things.

This time you can create a SNPC Knight or Magician character for these three slots. Or your actual main magical side characters to join this roleplay. But whatever you be you will still be the ones chasing the accused for capture or the truth.

(Slot 1)
(Slot 2)
(Slot 3)

And an additional slot for a special Knight SNPC, who will belong to the Beathen house. This character will be a wild card and the meaning of that can be discussed in PMs.

(Special Slot 1) Beathen

There will be a time limit for applications after the Grail's revival and the posts once again begin.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Oda Taichi Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:07 pm

Just to remind myself, since I can't find my check list.

Edit: OOC plot outlines
Edit: Posts releated to birdway's exit
Edit: Stiyl and Martha's post to more suitable content
Prepare next post to continue thread up to the point Eden gets introduced(unless shes been approved)
Oda Taichi
Oda Taichi
Level 0 Auto-Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:12 pm

Finally a post after months, since I achieved all my check list in the above post we can continue. But as a reminder we can only continue up until before Eden is introduced into RP. That time isn't now so I don't see a reason for it not to continue.

Not sure who's turn is it now, so Revian or Vita...
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Mon May 16, 2016 12:16 am

It's know my turn to post, but to give Dkoyoko and Jack less pressure I shall not post for roughly a week or so. Reason because of FE and also some people may join so I shall give them time to get that chance. Let me know if you do have interest I'm here to answer any questions.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Atsa Tsinaajinii Sun May 22, 2016 1:39 am

As long as no one has an issue with it, Atsa Tsinaajinii will be joining in on this investigation.
Atsa Tsinaajinii
Atsa Tsinaajinii
Legatum373

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Tue May 24, 2016 12:49 pm

Grail starting up again today with FEs finishing. We have tempus and AuAu joining together when th later gets her character approved, so both of you feel free to visit the Grail box for discussions. Just let me know when you're avaliable and to jack/Koyoko feel free to also join to discuss our next step.

www.grailofblood.chatango.com
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Lightheart Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:46 am

Formally requesting permission to join in this Grail plot as Erin.
Erin Lightheart
Erin Lightheart
Primiceriatus999

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:56 am

Yes welcome to the Grail, you already have an understanding of how you will be introduced with Atsa. And since Ivaman is now going to take over Stiyl, you both will be working with him personally on discovering the truth.

If all three of you have any questions, or you want to discuss the rp going ons for example feel free to join the Grail box. Just remember to drag me or the others to it anytime you want to talk about something.

Also Dkoyoko remember to edit your post.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:56 am

Alright, Tempus and AuAu time for your own introductions. Erin, of course, knows why she is there being found by Martha before so you can also post that at the same time if you like of course. And Tempus you do know that you've been brought to help back up the investigation team but had to report to Stiyl first.

So basically I've set you both up for you two to make introductions and if you want to explore the Beathen house. Possible history information can be found anyway. Up to you, and so is the posting order between you both.

Either Erin first or Atsa and then continue with that order.

Remember to ask questions if you not sure of anything.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:35 pm

Beathen floor plan for London Estate.

First Floor: Large Open Hallway, leads to upstairs, dining room used for guest parties on the large door to left from the entrance and another used for the family to the right. Door besides the large staircase leads to large kitchen with a pantry. The other doors on this floor also lead to a sitting room type area and one more door would lead to a place with many paintings of ancestors from the family and displays of artifacts from Arthurian era. There also seems to be a bird cages in the small outside conservatory filled with blue birds. You can reach this through the sitting area.

Second Floor: The main stairway, split into two directions... the Left takes you too family bedrooms which is normally not accessed by guests. The right also takes you to a library, the study (Where Martha and Stiyl are placed) with the rest of the rooms being for the inhouse servents/guards.

Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:57 pm

New posting orders.

Stiyl -> Erin -> Atsa

Revian -> Vita -> Alexander

Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:31 pm

Dkoyoko requested a skip due to dentist and work. Which is fine because there isn't an issue of him needing to go first other then the old order. So for our group, Jack your next.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:31 pm

My brain was rotting on this post, not sure why but I couldn't come up with a solution. And so not to waste any further time heres a shit post. Take it as you will, but let me know if there are issues. I do hope I'm not pushing you in any single direction. I want you (Stiyl's team) to figure out the next step forward and the same goes with me using Alexander.

I'm acting in how he would act without obviously knowing what's truly happening. As much he wants to find out what caused these murders, he wants to protect the status quo between the two sides. And that's why these rings exist.

I hope it all makes sense and now enjoy the shit post.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:08 pm

Greetings and Salutations,

Sadly this is being written on a sad note, but, not something I would regret. This RP has been my first attempt acting as GM, and while I've tried to get the plot correct, there has been a bit of a screw up which would have caused in the short run a Civil War in the UK far too early than anyone would have liked on here. Factors like the Knights killing each other shouldn't have happened as it did and it dragging the church along with it was too much of an unstable issue.

So it was decided after discussion with Natsumi to mark this as Non-canon and close the thread. While I would like to say in my hubris, that I have tried numerous times to get the plot looked over by the staff, it was a lack of understanding or miscommunication on both sides which lead to this situation.

But the result is it was my fault. I caused the screw-up way before Christmas and had been attempting to try and save the sinking ship. I failed which lead to this result, but I've tried my best to make this fun for you guys, and so I will say this now.

I apologise.

I tried to make this work and fun for you all, but it didn't work out. I'm sorry for you guys had to waste valuable effort, but honestly, we all have to stumble along the way to learn from our mistakes, and I hope later on once I've gained some more experience you guys will join me again in another plot written by me for this forum.

I have no attention to allow the knight characters I've created and Eden to go to waste so you will see them sometime in the future.

Again I'm gratefully for all those who joined this RP and I hope we can continue to have fun in the future. If you have any further questions, than either pm myself or Hnatsumi for further details to why this happened.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:12 pm

Just to make things clear, I would like to point out that the reason these issues dragged on for so long without having been attended to despite multiple requests by Alex for us to do so are undeniably and entirely our fault.

The staff ignored its duties towards thread-management by overlooking these issues and favouring pushing back to “take care of them later” despite being an active part in the thread and for that we present our sincerest apologies.

With that said we do aim to find a place to fit in those that would be inconvenienced by this sudden shutdown, so by all means do approach us if you have specific requests of any sort.

Once again, we're sorry that we allowed this to happen for so long and allowed your enjoyment of the thread to slowly die.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2