Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Shokuhou Misaki Fri May 17, 2024 9:07 am

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

Bi-Polar Opposites Attract Trouble OOC

5 posters

Go down

Bi-Polar Opposites Attract Trouble OOC Empty Bi-Polar Opposites Attract Trouble OOC

Post  Kira Kohaku Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:32 am

Date: May 13th, 4 p.m.

Introduction: What do you do when you come face to face with someone who's completely your opposite? Do you extend a hand in friendship with the hope of surpassing your differences and becoming something greater? Or do you spit on the extended olive branch before slicing off the hand of the fool who dared to stand in your way? Two students as divided as light and dark come to face this question as they meet among chaos.

Plot: On a seemingly normal school day, a sudden traffic incident violently introduces the students Kira Kohaku and Fuuka Eto. While one does her best to help, the other just enjoys the chaos and laughs at the sight of it. Much is in store for those who try to reassemble their day after this incident. Strangers shall become friends or foes; allies or enemies. But one relationship is destined to emerge regardless of everything else when all is said and done: The birth of a new and fantastic rivalry!

Cast:
Fuuka Eto
Kira Kohaku
Yamaguchi Hiromi
Misaka 10032

Last edited by Hujisaka Natsumi on Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:19 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Completed Cast List~)
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Bi-Polar Opposites Attract Trouble OOC Empty Re: Bi-Polar Opposites Attract Trouble OOC

Post  Yamaguchi Hiromi Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:26 pm

Character: Yamaguchi Hiromi

I would like to be part of this SS. As Hiromi is a medic student (and both Kohaku and Fuuka have an interest in medicine), her involvement would result in interesting interactions with both of them. Also, she's Kohaku's senpai, I would like to see them interact together soon, and this SS would be a great opportunity~

Level 3 Mass Teleporter

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t553-esper-yamaguchi-hiromi

Back to top Go down

Bi-Polar Opposites Attract Trouble OOC Empty Re: Bi-Polar Opposites Attract Trouble OOC

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:23 pm

Character:Misaka 10032

The natural curiosity of the sister wanting to understand other people would provid interesting back story to the development of 10032 for the later stages of Arc 3. Which I already indicated in the Arc 3 thread already through her interactions with Kuroko. And to extension 10031 as they share their memories over the network.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:34 am

As we now have a full cast and an intro post completed, I declare the SS Open~

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t584-ss-bi-polar-opposites-attract-trouble

The first post for everyone else should be an intro post to bring everyone into the SS's Setting. Enjoy~
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:21 pm

Though belated, the idea bears a full cast and is currently ongoing as an actual SS, so this interest check thread has now been moved and became the OOC thread!

You may all use it to discuss plot points with each other now, rather than the chatbox. Very Happy
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:35 pm

So I figured it would be best to make something clear. The next couple of cycles of the SS are going to be more SoL-esque. Don't worry, we'll be switching things up soon. But for now, it'll just be 4 girls in a diner…like…*shudders* Railgun.
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Misaka Imouto Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:40 am

Sorry for not posting, but I shall do soon. Just been having the worse case of writers block on all fronts and working more hours at work.
[Old] Misaka Imouto
[Old] Misaka Imouto
Level 2 Radio Noise

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:56 pm

Misaka Imouto wrote:Sorry for not posting, but I shall do soon. Just been having the worse case of writers block on all fronts and working more hours at work.

Ah, no problem, then.
Writer's block is a killer.
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:01 am

So, at this moment, you have two main options. Stick with Kohaku or go after Fuuka. Though things will get hairy for you no matter what you do. Twisted Evil
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:49 pm

Posted. But let me know if there is issue with the post. I basically had Misaka head to attempt to knock out Fuuka. Doesn't mean she will succeed, it's left open for you to decide how this will go down.

... Also so rusty with Imouto why. And posted on wrong account whoops.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:54 pm

Because I want to focus more on my own characters, it was decided that Hnatsumi will be taking over as Misaka Imouto.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:15 pm

Apparently, I was supposed to announce BOAT's conclusion here.

Bi-Polar Opposites Attract Trouble OOC Mqg2u

Anyways, with that last post, BOAT has finally been drawn to its conclusion. Thank you to everyone who had put in work for the thread.
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down