Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Shokuhou Misaki Fri May 17, 2024 9:07 am

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

Dark Side SS: Unendliche Jagd OOC

+8
Hujisaka Natsumi
Kumokawa Maria
Mugino Shizuri
Kira Kohaku
Sir Alexander Beathen
Himegami Aisa
Tougane Masaru
Sogiita Gunha
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dark Side SS: Unendliche Jagd OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Side SS: Unendliche Jagd OOC

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:50 pm

I agree with both Iva and Jack; it is true we can't tell Assassin 1 will be successful so Alex's order wouldn't work out smoothly.

However, it's going to be additional burden to manage if we start initiating multiple random orders just because of that. Overseeing a fight is annoying enough as it is and, frankly Iva, you're going to regret what you suggested if it comes down to a point where we have issues because of that. Trying to stick to more than one posting order for a fight sounds like a recipe for disaster in terms of moderation and roleplaying.

Rin is outnumbered, so we'll either go with:

1) Rin > 1st Assassin > 2nd Assassin > Rin > 1st Assassin > 2nd Assassin or 2) Rin > Assassin 1 > Rin > Assassin 1 > Assassin 2 > Rin > Assassin 2

You guys make the pros/cons of each and decide on which you'd prefer us going with, we'll make the final call.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Dark Side SS: Unendliche Jagd OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Side SS: Unendliche Jagd OOC

Post  Mugino Shizuri Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:56 pm

Why can't we simply stick to communicating who should go next at the end of each post? Right now it's rather impossible to determine a proper order anyway~
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t333-esper-mugino-shizuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:00 pm

Sorry for double posting, but I need to urgently ask something:

Whose turn is it on the assassin's side? When are you gonna post?

@ITEM: We will treat that whole conversation thing as some sort of filler that happens some time in between the escape of the assassin's and their battle against Rin. Timely this will hardly influence anything, as we're gonna skip straight to the battlefield once the time arrives.
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:31 am

I imagine it's now Hirmoi's turn or Hyokas' turn to react to what Rin said, so we can talk more about the battle's location. Since having it in a small hallway again is going to be boring, in my last post I've indicated a large area of a water treatment facility underground. Which would be great for a battle location.

Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sogiita Gunha Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:35 am

Sir Alexander Beathen wrote:I imagine it's now Hirmoi's turn or Hyokas' turn to react to what Rin said, so we can talk more about the battle's location. Since having it in a small hallway again is going to be boring, in my last post I've indicated a large area of a water treatment facility underground. Which would be great for a battle location.

Was my post too tiny? Does it require changes?
Sogiita Gunha
Sogiita Gunha
The 7th Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:55 am

Reading it, there could be a bit more interaction. Something about the surroundings, the plan for going ahead and what could be coming for us. As much as he clearly intends to allow Rin to do her job, I don't know its up to you I find the lack of questioning of her trend of thought rather inadequate.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:03 pm

We need to discuss properly the Assassin vs Rin location. So we don't get confused guys and have you lot figured out the fight order yet?

First the location, both assassin posts confuse me since while there is a second level you shouldn't come out of the tunnel on that level. Rin and VIP didn't on their side, and it should be the same the other way also. Heres the description from one of my posts.

Since she knew you can get lost in these tunnels for days if you're not careful. The area they came towards opened up someway to a large space which helped produce clean water in this area of Academy city. An underground water treatement system which was automatic on it's own. The machinery and pipes was everywhere like creating a maze itself in this large room, with the only comforting difference between the metal machines was the stone floors and the stone pillars which dotted across the area. Not forgetting the stream of water going down the middle of the room in a protective metal pipe. And around the wall there was a second level which you can climb up from the metal stair cases to get to a control room and mostly adminstrating offices.

This place may be automatic but some people still have to come down here on occasion if a problem arises. Somewhere in this place Rin had her stash of supplies and only through the use of her power would you be able to obtain it without damaging them. She knew the way out towards the location they desire was on the other side. Though admitingly if they needed to take a detour they could go through the other two passages going to completely different directions only briefly.

Considering the maze like machinery, pipes and stone pillars dotted across the area. It's unlikely they would be able to scope Rin. Specially when they haven't not only acknowledge the surroundings or even gone up to the admin levels of the room to get a higher point of view. Unless I missed it in one of your posts. So I can understand the senor, but the scope is a bit too much specially seeing what Rin is wearing. You have many things to look pass and Rin is currently in a small corner of the room behind a machine under the banister on the other side. While the assassins should be coming out on the other side of the room.

And without any word to the VIP, she pulled him along by the hand under the overhead banister which leaded to the offices above. Next to a water treatment control machine marked c-12 she moved one of the many black mats which dotted the floor across the entire facility and cut out the floor by just with the point of her finger.

So before we go forward, one we should confirm with each other the description of the location. I'll be willing to make a better version at ones request.  And two we need to get the details correct on this so we can move forward without confusion.

And three we need that order of fight guys, Rin going first? Or assassins?
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamaguchi Hiromi Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:48 pm

First I would really like to apologize for the late reply.

Alexander Beathen wrote:We need to discuss properly the Assassin vs Rin location. So we don't get confused guys.
To be honest, I myself am already confused about the details of the location xD

I think I missed the part where you mentioned Rin was on the second level, so while writing my post I was imagining Rin to be on the same level as them.
Same for the direction they were coming from. I didn’t understand that they would have to make a detour to get to where Rin is.
Actually, this whole maze-like path confuses me a lot :/
I find it hard to really picture the place and position each of them is in, so I mistook the path they should’ve taken to reach the targets.
It’s my fault, I should have asked for a clarification before posting.
(That’s what I get for writing a post in a rush right before the deadline…)
I am really sorry!

Alexander Beathen wrote:So before we go forward, one we should confirm with each other the description of the location. I'll be willing to make a better version at ones request. And two we need to get the details correct on this so we can move forward with confusion.

I honestly would really appreciate if someone gave me a a visual sample or at least a simplified explanation of the battlefield and the different paths and our positions.
Thanks in advance and sorry again.

Alexander Beathen wrote:And three we need that order of fight guys, Rin going first? Or assassins?

I think we agreed Rin goes first, IIRC.
So, I suggest one of the two orders:

Rin > Assassin 1 > Assassin 2

Or

Rin > Assassin 1 > Rin > Assassin 2

(With Assassin 1 & 2 being either Tsukino or Yasuo.)

Level 3 Mass Teleporter

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t553-esper-yamaguchi-hiromi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:32 pm

@Tougane:

Ok, listen up.

That whole gas explosion thingie doesn’t cope. Immediately after the explosion Mugino changed from shield to beam, which is still in the timeframe where the gas would be on the way back after having been pushed away by the force of the shockwave.
Taking into account that you wrote it was triggered by the beam and not by the shield that has been there since god knows how long I’m actually reluctant to assume that this should be happening now of all times. After all if the gas was returning that quickly her very should would have functioned as a trigger dealing even more damage to Tougane while leaving Mugino fully protected.

Furthermore if we were going to go a little further on the matter of gas exploding a majority of the underground network would have been blown up in the instance the beam has come into contact with the pipes, which didn't happen either.

Personally I feel a little angry about having the only means I had left to even attack you in the previous posts used against me, for all the logic reasons I ignored to fit it into something not all too lethal or drastic, so that it wouldn't disturb the rest of the game's flow.

Edit: At this point this has become a counter-acting festival. Whatever I'm doing in my post, you're having a reply for it, the same with me. While on the one hand I gave you a lot of gain from this overall fight, by ruining ITEM's plan and likely taking down Takitsubo, all I received is more and more longing for even greater success filled by tremendously annoying countering. Sorry, but that's a little unfair.
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:07 pm

So, I've been following this particular fight between Mugino and Tougane and after gathering anonymous opinions on the matter, I've came to the conclusion that this fight is too focused on one-upping the other player over actually fighting as characters.

Now, let me explain why.

In a sense, it's all right for a character to exploit another's weakness to win the fight and in this case it's fair for Mugino to go down (your fault for dragging Takitsubo along, Iva), however the fight is more focused on actually bringing her down by using literally anything available in the fight over actually fighting her and that's why I can't accept the outcome.

I have been following this thread and the one major thing I've noticed is that you guys nitpick on details too much: A notable example I had been ignoring is how Tougane used Mugino's timing in one of his posts without asking Iva; though it is fair to do that IC, you are still fighting against a player OOC so you can't just use their posts to your advantage constantly; you need to make sure things are still fair towards them even if IC dictates things aren't that fair, and let me explain why.

Firstly, because you shouldn't force people to think about /everything/ that could happen and have them stress over whether they forgot one element that might screw them over from being exploited like something as inherently trivial as mentioning the very split-second the attack was executed; that's not making it fun for anyone at all and the point is having fun, not giving your character some character-defeating trophy.

Secondly, if Misaki were to control every single player in the forum to her will because, well, she's the Level 5 Mental Out, she's allowed to, would you particularly feel good about that level of “fairness”? Would you enjoy that simple power gap dictating you are incapable of doing anything Misaki's player doesn't want you to do? Your entire RP would be based over what the other player wishes.

There would be no such bullshitting as willing your way out of her control; you'd have to do everything she says because “that's how it is and that's how it works IC”. Same logic here, just because you /can/ IC doesn't mean you /should/ without checking with the other party first. There needs to be /a degree/ of understanding and communication between both parties

But wait, you'll tell me, didn't you say we shouldn't communicate our attacks to the other opponents? Indeed, but there's such a thing as a limit.

What I asked is for you guys to give suspense to the fight by not discussing next moves, but if you guys keep counter-attacking by using things you shouldn't have done without permission (in Tougane's example, he could have very well asked Iva if he could use the post's timing to his advantage even without giving details rather than just openly exploit it and trap Iva without giving him much of a chance to prevent his attacks being used against him) then there's a line where you need to ask permission otherwise it really passes off as desperate bullshit to get the fight in your favour.

And, frankly, I tire from having to discuss every single post of this thread because you guys can't quit trying to one-up and trump card each other (which, you'll find, is forbidden by the rules). If this situation doesn't clear up soon then I will close the thread until things are solved, or force Mugino and Tougane's fight to a draw by whatever means I find necessary.

I also don't think fights should spawn over two or three pages on their own.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:48 am

Over night I actually took some time to reconsider the current scene and conditions (sorry but I have to).

Overall the events of the last two-three posts cover a timespan of about 5 to 7 seconds, if not less. The moment the explosion goes by Mugino removes her shield and uses the Meltdowner to create a beam from it, that takes about one or two seconds. The act of eyeing Tougane is another second, with firing already included into the equation.

Now looking at your statement that the gas has been returning slowly and covering the whole of the area, I would give you a straight no for that. How fast does the gas return then? A few seconds ago it was pushed back only to cover the entire area immediately after? I would say you’re stretching things again, like you did so many times before.

Initially Mugino’s attacks are not only powerful but fast. She can switch between defence and offence on a whim while attacking at speeds that are beyond human ability, which should even disable things like a miracle dodge from a dizzy mind (I’d be allowing of that one, though, if it’d still mean this scene finally coming to an end).

Going by what I stated before, I won’t allow for the explosion to be triggered if the baseline is created by that slim a timeframe.

Hell if it wasn’t for that she wouldn’t have even fired the beam; she’s as stupid as you keep claiming after all.

Sorry.
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Tougane Masaru Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:02 am

Now looking at your statement that the gas has been returning slowly and covering the whole of the area, I would give you a straight no for that. How fast does the gas return then? A few seconds ago it was pushed back only to cover the entire area immediately after? I would say you’re stretching things again, like you did so many times before.

It was in the old version of statement I had ignored, that version occurred in the manner that took longer span that you expect, it should be ignored since she intervenes. From my understanding, the grenades landed further behind Mugino if wrote it correctly in the prior post, the explosion does pushes it back before it starts to consume the sight before him which is where Mugino is standing. I only used the fact the smoke starts to hinder the figure to only allow him to notice the attack when is about to happen, not earlier. He gains no tactical advantage or whatsoever after all.

But I do have to apologize that I did not elaborate this matter in the latest post, as I just noticed.

And by the fact I did it so many times, I would say only I wrote from what I was given and could interpret. I remember I did ask or PM to ask about the matter, maybe not as much as the times you feel it happened, however I never got a reply.

Initially Mugino’s attacks are not only powerful but fast. She can switch between defence and offence on a whim while attacking at speeds that are beyond human ability, which should even disable things like a miracle dodge from a dizzy mind (I’d be allowing of that one, though, if it’d still mean this scene finally coming to an end).

Going by what I stated before, I won’t allow for the explosion to be triggered if the baseline is created by that slim a timeframe.

Hell if it wasn’t for that she wouldn’t have even fired the beam; she’s as stupid as you keep claiming after all.

I agree it is a miracle to be able to dodge the attack at that range. But as you stated in the post, he either has to do that or then he will require the help of any technology that helps him to recover from having a giant hole in the middle of torso which I doubt is likely.

He does take the damage however, his left arm is blown off.

It is not exactly like an explosion, but rather 'leaking gas from the pipe she has blown it open in the previous post ignited by the Meltdowner beam'. I doubt the flammable gas would just stop leaking in matter of seconds. If I'm not wrong, he was close to Mugino as he tried to charge earlier when he was attacked by the gas explosion, by 'all over the area' should mean where they are right now.

She puts him in a hurt locker, in this post there is not much he can do, I wished to move things out of the way before the final blow occur to provide plot convenience, but it didn't turn out so. Either just the beam alone or catching on fire would easily kill him, unless he should be killed off and have someone having done a facial surgery to resemble him returns for the next arc or I just have to quit it for good, I might let that happen.

And I have to apologize again, I'm pretty sure the I write the narrative in his perspective, whatever he states is just his perspective, not fact. You can always negate it in the post like you did before.

To hear I was unfair is heartbreaking, I have always made sure I never tried to negate the other RPers' action as much as possible. I should take consideration in what to do after this thread is over.

By the latest post, I offer a chance to break off the fight and I think that should be enough. I would not mind or argue about the next action the opposition chooses to take since that might cause more trouble than now. It is impossible to know how personal this is taken, but for sure it will leave marks behind and may its effect lasts for how long I would not know.

Tougane Masaru
Tougane Masaru
A Certain Problem Eliminator

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t578-other-tougane-masaru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:24 am

Yamaguchi Hiromi wrote:First I would really like to apologize for the late reply.

Alexander Beathen wrote:We need to discuss properly the Assassin vs Rin location. So we don't get confused guys.
To be honest, I myself am already confused about the details of the location xD

I think I missed the part where you mentioned Rin was on the second level, so while writing my post I was imagining Rin to be on the same level as them.
Same for the direction they were coming from. I didn’t understand that they would have to make a detour to get to where Rin is.
Actually, this whole maze-like path confuses me a lot :/
I will work on a full length description of the area when possible.

Rin is also not on the second level, not sure where you got that bit from. But shes on the ground level of the water treatment planet. Which is the location of where our fight is taking place. To this area there is two levels one the base level which we both should be on at this point and the second is the administrator level which requires you to enter from the ground level. You can't enter that level from outside the treatment planet.  

Also what I had imagined since you guys are supposed to be cutting Rin and the Target off by coming from the area we're originally heading. So you should be standing in the path we have to get through, so this means you will be on the other side of the water treatment planet. And there shouldn't be anything confusing regarding the maze like paths through this area. With numerous machines, pillars and pipes it's unlikely you will be able to walk straight through. And very unlikely you would able to see through any scope.

Even with a heat scope it may be possible, but you have to also consider the heat from the machines and whats going on around so it will not be a perfect image.

Alexander Beathen wrote:And three we need that order of fight guys, Rin going first? Or assassins?

I think we agreed Rin goes first, IIRC.
So, I suggest one of the two orders:

Rin > Assassin 1 > Assassin 2

Or

Rin > Assassin 1 > Rin > Assassin 2

(With Assassin 1 & 2 being either Tsukino or Yasuo.)
I guess the first one, but we can consider the order by logical sense of what has happened. I think all three of us are mature enough to decide the order as we go. So the three of us should just discuss with each other the order each round.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:56 pm

Tougane Masaru wrote:It was in the old version of statement I had ignored, that version occurred in the manner that took longer span that you expect, it should be ignored since she intervenes. From my understanding, the grenades landed further behind Mugino if wrote it correctly in the prior post, the explosion does pushes it back before it starts to consume the sight before him which is where Mugino is standing. I only used the fact the smoke starts to hinder the figure to only allow him to notice the attack when is about to happen, not earlier. He gains no tactical advantage or whatsoever after all.
I misunderstood that one, my bad.

Tougane Masaru wrote:I agree it is a miracle to be able to dodge the attack at that range. But as you stated in the post, he either has to do that or then he will require the help of any technology that helps him to recover from having a giant hole in the middle of torso which I doubt is likely.

He does take the damage however, his left arm is blown off.

I need to admit that I worded myself a little badly with what I said. Of course dodging is alright, as any form of direct hit from Mugino is pretty tough on the character (and there also is the infamous plot armour after all).

Tougane Masaru wrote:To hear I was unfair is heartbreaking, I have always made sure I never tried to negate the other RPers' action as much as possible. I should take consideration in what to do after this thread is over.
I can’t repeat myself over how sorry I am for having acted like that, with all those words I’ve chosen. It had never been my intention to hurt you or be rough on you.

And now to what I need to say: I have talked to Tougane via PM and resolved the issue. I apologised for what I have said and done and am now trying to take this a lot less serious than I have done before. One should never get this absorbed with RPing or a scene as whole.

Furthermore I need to admit that this was caused by a lack of communication mainly coming from my side, which I didn’t intend to happen. But as you may know I sometimes do have my issues about talking to people, especially as of late with many troubles coming at me. Still saying those reasons doesn’t justify for me to act like that.
Proper RPing, no matter if it’s fights or the daily SoL situation always requires the participants to interact not only IC but OOC, to discuss and plan things with each other. That has failed in this case, mostly due to me messing up. I am sorry for that.

I hope to not do the same mistakes in the future and I hope we can continue to RP peacefully from now on Smile.

With that being said I am happy to announce that after the current scene between Mugino and Tougane, Tougane will take over the role of Tsukino in order to ensure for Jagd to continue more fluently and for him to get a chance to actually keep posting with the current lack of Dark Side threads in the overall thing.

My final request to everyone: Don’t let the final battle turn out like this one and the other previous ones. Let’s work together to make it epic and a thing worthy of Kamachi’s universe!
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamaguchi Hiromi Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:57 pm

Sir Alexander Beathen wrote:I will work on a full length description of the area when possible.
Thanks! ^^

Sir Alexander Beathen wrote:Rin is also not on the second level, not sure where you got that bit from.
Ah right. Sorry I misunderstood a sentence xD

Sir Alexander Beathen wrote:But shes on the ground level of the water treatment planet. Which is the location of where our fight is taking place. To this area there is two levels one the base level which we both should be on at this point and the second is the administrator level which requires you to enter from the ground level. You can't enter that level from outside the treatment planet.

Also what I had imagined since you guys are supposed to be cutting Rin and the Target off by coming from the area we're originally heading. So you should be standing in the path we have to get through, so this means you will be on the other side of the water treatment planet. And there shouldn't be anything confusing regarding the maze like paths through this area. With numerous machines, pillars and pipes it's unlikely you will be able to walk straight through. And very unlikely you would able to see through any scope.

Even with a heat scope it may be possible, but you have to also consider the heat from the machines and whats going on around so it will not be a perfect image.
Ah... I see Smile Thanks a lot for explaining ^^ Then should I edit my previous post and remove the part where Yasuo sees Rin's uniform? And should I remove any mention of even seeing Rin herself?

Sir Alexander Beathen wrote:I guess the first one, but we can consider the order by logical sense of what has happened. I think all three of us are mature enough to decide the order as we go. So the three of us should just discuss with each other the order each round.
Alright then! ^^

Level 3 Mass Teleporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Tougane Masaru Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:19 pm

As I discussed with Iva via PMs, I have noticed mistakes on my side such as pressuring and utilizing many weak points. So I would not like to pretend that I had no part in this problem. I also have to apologize if my post earlier sounds emotional, dramatic, aggressive or sarcastic. I have let my emotion took toll on me at the time.

With all misunderstandings cleared, I have to say I do appreciate the fact how Iva and Natsumi handled the matter, allowing it to end peacefully and without bitterness.

Despite what happened, I really do enjoy this forum and this thread. I still have a lot to learn from you all in the way of RP. I still may not really understand or act in the way that fit Kamachi's style of pacing as I showed in my posts. From now on I will try harder to do so.

Thanks for everything again.

Tougane Masaru
Tougane Masaru

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:12 pm

Since there was some extensive amount of confusion on the current Jagd scene featuring Oda Rin and the two assassins, I settled on giving you all the details I know, paired with a friendly reminder about what is planned.

#1: The Plan
Koyoko referred to it as Alex’ plan, I’ll call it the overall plan. Since September we’ve been discussing the next fight as the one between Rin and the assassins with ITEM joining in later on the ride. That means the current situation is about crafting some sort of clash between the two NPC parties.
Alex’s overall plan with the sewer room was to set up a better and more versatile battlefield for the final confrontation compared to the narrow maintenance shafts anyone is pissed off about at this point.

So yeah, the general concept is having some Rin and assassin friendly time, before ITEM will arrive. And they will arrive late!

#2: The Current Situation
I need to admit, it’s a little confusing with Alex’ descriptions being a little difficult to understand or handle. It took me two times of reading his post to actually grasp an understanding of what he was trying to express. But I will try to give an explanation.

Rin went ahead, removed some mats from the ground, cut a hole in a 5 inch pipe, just to hide Tsukasa in there, who on the other hand attracted the olfactory sensor. Right now the assassins haven’t taken notice of Rin’s presence, who is still somewhere out there. She has either fetched her supplies or may have noticed someone’s movement through the pipe maze. The path from the entrance to Tsukasa’s current position seems to be quite long after all.

So right now both the assassins should be at Rin’s mercy, awaiting either a reaction from Hyokas as Tsukasa or from Koyoko as Rin.

I don’t care how it is done or what is even done, just do something to trigger the confrontation.

#3: The Supplies
Yep, for some reason this ended up as one of the biggest issues of the whole scene. Basically those supplies shouldn’t be considered as something hyper magical or god’s work. It’s just a set of throwing knives, maybe maps, maybe some sort of GPS tracker or anything minor that an underground tunnel network expert might consider useful, nya.

If there should occur further questions on what is done and what will need to be done, please don’t hesitate to ask them in this thread…and preferably not on the chatbox, since that adds more fire to the confusion at this point.
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinuhata Saiai Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:25 am

Need to fix my post, so please don't proceed until I've made the changes.
Kinuhata Saiai
Kinuhata Saiai
Level 4 Offence Armour

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamaguchi Hiromi Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:57 pm

I just read Koyoko's post. But the first paragraph confused me   confused

Kinuhata Saiai wrote:The assassins gave away their position as soon as they took a pre-shot through the mat. The bullet penetrated right through the mat, but in return they heard it impact something rough and hard. Not taking any chances, upon moving the mat out of the way to check, they find that they have found that the bullet had collided with a large pipe.

Sorry if I am misunderstanding or forgetting something but... where did the pre-shot come from?  Shocked I don't remember that either of Tougane (Tsukino) or I (Yasuo) mentioned that we ever shot the person who was under the mat xD

Sorry again if I am misunderstanding your post, Yoko D:

Level 3 Mass Teleporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinuhata Saiai Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:41 pm

I have edited the pasta so the pre-shot did not happen. Other than that nothing much has changed as Rin would've noticed you either way, but at least no one else other than Rin will realize you're there. I don't know where i got the pre-shot from, I might've misread something or was too stupid and made something up.

Either way. Sorry. I have no been up to tip top shape this week, but hope this works for everyone.
Kinuhata Saiai
Kinuhata Saiai
Level 4 Offence Armour

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:09 am

Short reminder of the posting order to follow up for the assassin side: Jack as Yasuo -> Koyoko as Rin -> Jack as Tsukino -> Tougane as Yasuo etc.

I marked the player changes for the assassin NPCs, so that they are made clear for everyone.

Thanks.
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinuhata Saiai Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:20 am

Oh the Jagd OOC, how I wish I didn't have to appear before thee.

Seriously though, I am unable to post until a certain clarification is made. I didn't realize this until I was 40ish% done with my post, that Yasuo...shooting a warhead? I'm not sure if I read that right, but it's pretty obvious that is what happened but.........We're talking about a man, pretty much barely conscious, taking aim with a low powered sidearm, at an erratically moving warhead. Now I would've posted anyway and brought up the issue later IF it wasn't for the positioning of where the war head was exploding...which is fairly close to Rin if it was shot down. So this effects my entire post and I will not proceed unless either this fairly impossible task is approved or disapproved by the right people.

Thanks~.
Kinuhata Saiai
Kinuhata Saiai
Level 4 Offence Armour

Back to top Go down

Post  Tougane Masaru Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:12 am

Kinuhata Saiai wrote:Oh the Jagd OOC, how I wish I didn't have to appear before thee.

Seriously though, I am unable to post until a certain clarification is made. I didn't realize this until I was 40ish% done with my post, that Yasuo...shooting a warhead? I'm not sure if I read that right, but it's pretty obvious that is what happened but.........We're talking about a man, pretty much barely conscious, taking aim with a low powered sidearm, at an erratically moving warhead. Now I would've posted anyway and brought up the issue later IF it wasn't for the positioning of where the war head was exploding...which is fairly close to Rin if it was shot down. So this effects my entire post and I will not proceed unless either this fairly impossible task is approved or disapproved by the right people.

Thanks~.

I have heard of this topic before but I could not say that I was being 'properly' talked with. I have been waiting for this to be mentioned again.

To save you for scrolling too much for the next post:

At this point that I have demonstrated enough, I suggest to find a capable replacement who can write comprehensibly and make sense that should benefit this thread if the owner is still away. I agree to stay and fix what is needed until there is someone to fill the role.

I hope I have presented what I thought and answered questions, complaints and arguments, that I have heard or not. I will be here to answer any incoming questions and acknowledge any announcement from the GM or the staff.

Apologies for the problem after problems.

Last edited by Tougane Masaru on Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:31 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I have written this post as reply to everyone, not just the previous post.)

Tougane Masaru
Tougane Masaru

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:39 am

I'll reiterate what I've said on chatbox because at this point I feel it's needed for this thread.

I have noticed a lot of player aggression and criticism (deliberate or not, some may not even realise it appears that way at all) has been going on since this thread started. Therefore I want to make something clear: In all situations people are to keep up our behaviour rules, and that means showing a certain amount of respect towards others regardless of the situation, personal or not. And let me make it clear that I don't care if they care about this rule or not: the behaviour rule is a part of all forums and if they don't care about it then they can piss off.

This applies to everyone with no exception, even the staff is concerned. This occasional animosity between players is hardly necessary because people aren't stress balls, if a few people have issues of whatever sort then they can /at least try/ to get along with others instead of venting it out on them as I've seen many times in the past.

And for this particular occasion today: To the people that have taken part in this morning's discussion regarding Tougane's style, do you feel that criticising Tougane's writing style for a lack of clarity while he's not there will help him? Or is motivating at all?

Would you like being singled out as the source of issues within a thread because your "writing isn't clear enough"? I figure the answer is no, so if you have criticism then Tougane will surely learn and understand a lot more from you actually explaining it to him calmly than from returning to see someone's criticised him while he was away

I do understand that no ill will was meant behind those messages, but you need to consider the people you're talking about: they're human just like you are. You should forgive them for mistakes and misunderstandings just as much as they do with yours, and I think Tougane's been singled out as a source of issues in this thread without being heard out more than enough at this point.

Going by this, I will severely raise the expectation bar of our behaviour rules for this thread. Mods and member, I don't want to see this occurring again and if it does then the concerned parties will be assigned an official warning regardless of their ranks.

Now I hope this is a bit more incentive to get along without unnecessary remarks, yes?

Spoiler:

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t81-esper-misaka-mikoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinuhata Saiai Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:52 am

I apologize once again if my opinion on Tougane's posting caused any harm. Though I talked to him shortly on chat, just want to say your writing is great and don't want to impose anything.

Back to the matter at hand I need to put in some actual statistics for this. The Average Rocket Propelled grenade has an initial velocity of 115 meters per second. If this was say the modern RPG-7 variant, you'd be dead period. However, we are dealing with a specially made handheld Rocket Propelled grenade for Frenda. After going over a couple things, Yasuo is 50 meters away from Frenda at most. Even if we took Frenda's weapon and cut it's speed I can see her weapon being at least from 35-60 Meter's per second on initial velocity. This would mean that Yasuo would have at best less than 2 seconds to register there is an RPG being fired at him, aiming, and firing accurately enough to hit it.

I know you're not familiar with guns and such, and spacial awareness in Jagd is especially weird, but with this in mind, Yasuo is physically incapable, as actually any human to shoot down the explosive. He is an assassin, and with his reflexes in a healthy state, he could try and dodge to minimize damage, but he's near death.

I don't want to make you rewrite all your work, but what I'm seeing is possibly him just dying out right, with some sorrowful words going through his head. Or he tries his best to dodge out of the way, despite it probably being too late.

If you think otherwise, or have some information that can effect these outcomes, do let us know~.
Kinuhata Saiai
Kinuhata Saiai
Level 4 Offence Armour

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next