Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Shokuhou Misaki Fri May 17, 2024 9:07 am

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

Fish Noise OOC

+4
Misaka Mikoto
Hujisaka Natsumi
Emiya Shirou
Kerri McKinley
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fish Noise OOC Empty Fish Noise OOC

Post  Kerri McKinley Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:53 pm

Hey guys, Kerri here! Bringing you the one, the only, the original story you won't get in any other alternate universe, 'Fish Noise'!

This is a side story taking place alongside Radion Noise, which will focus on other characters, including Nunotaba Shinobu. Everyone involved is welcome to discuss ides here for the story, which we'll eventually finalize and have branch into Radio Noise.

So, post away!
Kerri McKinley
Kerri McKinley
Level 2 Volt Streamer

Back to top Go down

Fish Noise OOC Empty Re: Fish Noise OOC

Post  Kerri McKinley Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:42 am

Here are the ideas I originally had for the characters that are going to be involved in this story. They will be changed as we go along.

Ideas for the Basis:

These are not concrete, I just have a habit of being overly detailed. We can change them in any way anyone wants to/needs to.
Kerri McKinley
Kerri McKinley
Level 2 Volt Streamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiya Shirou Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:24 am

Basically, you've got Shirou and 10040's role in this correct.

What essentially will happen is that MISAKA 10040 will be mistaken for the original by a gang of thugs (who is known to beat up such people), and cornered. She can probably take on a few of them on her own, but then our resident priest arrives and saves the day. I expect this action will be witnessed by Shinobu, who was stalking 10040. Meanwhile, the use of a flashbang or smoke bomb will attract the attention of Miyako.

Does this sound like a good start? Also, I'll ask 10040 to start the thread, since she'll be the one cornered by or being stalked by thugs.

As for Misaki, I'll let Autumnus delete his Radio Noise version of his post, and repost it in fish Noise, since consensus thinks that'd make things go smoother. ^_^
Emiya Shirou
Emiya Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:52 pm

I have an idea about Miyako's 'first involvement' with the project:

Miyako arrived in Academy City the night of the 21st, but Natsumi isn't aware that she is in Academy City.

I'm planning on having Miyako hear rumors of the Railgun Mass Production Plan, and decide to investigate it on the morning of the 22nd.

The phone call Natsumi made [Refer to this post] was in the late afternoon of the 22nd, and Miyako decided to hide from her the fact that she was already looking upon it before she even called since she did not yet tell her about her arrival in Academy City.

And by the phone call at midnight [Refer to this post] she learned enough about the project to tell Natsumi about it, but still didn't tell her that she was in Academy City.

Afterwards, Miyako decides to investigate as much as she can on her side, to help Natsumi with her own investigation.

Is that okay with everyone? Trying to keep a consistency between my two characters...
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:11 pm

I'm very glad you guys have taken the initiative to create a side story (of a side story) to allow more of our new members to join in ^^ Thanks, I think it's a great idea. One advice I'll give is to just be mindful of fitting into the timeline of the main side story thread, and it should all work out very nicely.

I just want to ask though, around which point do you think Fish-Noise will overlap with Radio? Mikoto will start raiding physically around the afternoon of the 24th July... It might be nice if Nunotaba's actions are joined back into Radio (sometime during Mikoto's raids maybe? around 24th/ 25/ 26th? [depends on Radio plotline as well I guess]) so we have a well-tied-in story. Consider it- it's ultimately up to you guys though. My character isn't involved in this, so I'll back away from it and let you guys have the fun :3 Remember though, if you guys need help at all or want an outsider perspective, I'd be happy to offer them!
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t81-esper-misaka-mikoto

Back to top Go down

Post  [OLD] Shokuhou Misaki Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:31 pm

For Misaki, Kerri, I believe with the sheer range and scope of her abilities - and her experience with Dolly - she knows a great deal more than most. She always does (or at least, she seems to). However, what she does know - even though I have her operating on more than absolute minimal scraps of information - has motivated her to make a move. But as we all know, Misaki rarely does things on her own.

So, she has anoymously - through a proxy and taking measures to ensure she is untraceable - contacted Autumnus, and has issued orders to him so far to go to a contact point on whenever we have him post, likely midday to evening on the 22nd. Additionally, she will be remote controlling another Esper and meeting with Autumn, under the guise of another contact hired for the same job. Most likely, their orders will be basic investigation and surveillance.
[OLD] Shokuhou Misaki
[OLD] Shokuhou Misaki
Level 5 Mental Out

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerri McKinley Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:22 pm

undefined wrote:
Well... I considered that it would cross over into Radio Noise during Mikoto's last raid, Misaka, when Nunotaba enters the facility to upload her program. Would you mind telling me exactly what night that is? Also, just so you know... no one's worked out exactly how involved Nunotaba will be, so we may or may not need to ask a lot from you in terms of posting. Sorry.

EDIT: Mikoto: sorry, that was my blunder. I thought i pressed the "quote" button but accidentally pressed the "edit" instead. Managed to save a portion of Kerri's post :S but I'm really sorry!
Kerri McKinley
Kerri McKinley
Level 2 Volt Streamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiya Shirou Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:33 pm

I will let 10040 post when S(he) is approved, and then have Shirou intervene or spectate as necessary.

Since Autumn moved his post to Fish Noise, Misaka, can we ask you to go back over to Radio Noise and delete his post there?

This also clears Misaki up to post, but she can only do so when Autumnus does so. So, I guess unless I jump in somewhere, there isn't anything to do ;_;
Emiya Shirou
Emiya Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:59 pm

Sure, that sounds good to me. Not sure what night it'll be yet since the event is so far away still... We'll see when it would end up closer to the date I think. I'm guessing around maybe... 27/28/29th? Not sure at all. Her last proper raid would be the one with Mari and the Sisters I believe... we'll see how we go. 

No worries, just give me a yell when you need me to play Nunotaba :3 I actually kinda forgot I agreed to play her XD But yeah, no worries~

Shirou wrote:Since Autumn moved his post to Fish Noise, Misaka, can we ask you to go back over to Radio Noise and delete his post there? 

I have deleted the post as requested. Feel free to set up the Fish Noise IC thread whenever you guys are ready. :-)
Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerri McKinley Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:56 am

Well, Nunotaba officially meets Misaka on the 21st (and by 'meets', I mean Nunotaba kicks her in the stomach and gives her a creepy message about her being cloned) so...
My wall of text for the day:
Kerri McKinley
Kerri McKinley
Level 2 Volt Streamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiya Shirou Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:09 am

Spoiler:
Emiya Shirou
Emiya Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerri McKinley Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:42 am

Spoiler:
Kerri McKinley
Kerri McKinley
Level 2 Volt Streamer

Back to top Go down

Post  [OLD] Shokuhou Misaki Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Spoiler:

A lot more potential rambling, but none for now.

Thoughts, anyone?
[OLD] Shokuhou Misaki
[OLD] Shokuhou Misaki
Level 5 Mental Out

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiya Shirou Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:23 pm

Kerri McKinley wrote:
Spoiler:

Response:
Spoiler:
Emiya Shirou
Emiya Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerri McKinley Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:55 pm

Spoiler:
Kerri McKinley
Kerri McKinley
Level 2 Volt Streamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumnus Springs Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:15 am

I fully support Kerri's Idea for me.

Autumnus Springs
Level 2 Location Read

Back to top Go down

Post  [OLD] Shokuhou Misaki Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:07 am

Ok, posting to check in with everyone.

Thoughts so far, or on how the events should progress? Obviously, my next post will have to state the terms of the mission request/contract.

Autumn or Kerri, any ideas in regards to that?

I have some, but find I prefer to ask questions first.

It does involve the tip-off about Nunotaba, and sticks Misaki's proxy/Autumnus together, which may be good.
[OLD] Shokuhou Misaki
[OLD] Shokuhou Misaki
Level 5 Mental Out

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiya Shirou Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:14 am

Kerri McKinley wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Emiya Shirou
Emiya Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post  Misaka Mikoto Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:31 am

I don't know what happened, but it's really a big shame about Misaka10040 rper's sudden disappearance. :/ 
If you guys want to/still need her for the plot, and since I'll be npcing Nunotaba later on anyway, I wouldn't mind stepping in for a Misaka clone. It'll help me follow the plot line too, the more I participate XD

Last edited by Misaka Mikoto on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:

Misaka Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto
Level 5 Electromaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiya Shirou Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:58 am

I think that is a good idea, Misaka.

Does anyone think otherwise?
Emiya Shirou
Emiya Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerri McKinley Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:44 am

In response to Misaka and Shirou.:
Kerri McKinley
Kerri McKinley
Level 2 Volt Streamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiya Shirou Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:19 am

Kerri McKinley wrote:
In response to Misaka and Shirou.:

Spoiler:
Emiya Shirou
Emiya Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerri McKinley Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:27 am

Alright Shirou. I don't have any direct objections, but could I perhaps make a suggestion? Just amek sure to keep track of Radio Noise, and keep everything in sync. Also, I'm pretty sure I wrote it all down here, but check the Radio Noise OOC for nunotaba and what happens to her. 

To Misaka, Autumn, Shirou, and Natsumi:

Lastly, i think  for the contract, it could be something supposedly misleading. Like, perhaps it could be for Autumnus to look into Nunotaba Shinobu, and ask him to find out where she is, why she dissappeared, and gather evidence to support her reason for disappearing. This way, he'd need to get official documents Nunotaba has access to (possibly from digital files she kept after burning down the place she was using as a home)
Kerri McKinley
Kerri McKinley
Level 2 Volt Streamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiya Shirou Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:51 pm

Spoiler:
Emiya Shirou
Emiya Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post  [OLD] Shokuhou Misaki Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:40 pm

Alright, my job is done. Well, at least to the point Shirou suggested a timeskip.

If Misaka Mikoto wants, she can play Nunotaba a couple of hours later getting cornered/harassed by thugs... If that's fine with everyone.
[OLD] Shokuhou Misaki
[OLD] Shokuhou Misaki
Level 5 Mental Out

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next