Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Shokuhou Misaki Fri May 17, 2024 9:07 am

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC

+25
Kira Kohaku
Sir Alexander Beathen
New Old Kuroko
Tsuneo Takashi
Fuuka Eto
Kihara Kisue
Kobayashi Iori
Tomokota Renavin
Jack Nightingale
Furuhashi Gou
Damion Koyoko
Hiroshi Saito
Yamato Trystan
Mari Illustrious Makinami
Ausama Abel
Accelerator
[Old] Index
Guy Li
Kerri McKinley
Kyou Rindou
Naoki Keima
Hujisaka Natsumi
Haragi Faye
Vanni
Aleister Crowley
29 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:01 am

Isn't Accelerator still going to try and finish the 'current' experiment regardless? Or is 10031 also going to get away? And this temporary escape will allow 10032 to join.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:10 am

As I said earlier, I don't really mind since it doesn't feel like additional burden and would only take a couple of posts at best. Though if Kerri and Iva agree with that we'd better discuss of a short plan here if we want everyone to have a successful escape to regroup, lol.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:20 am

Heres a suggestion for a possible escape plan.

Well I had an idea in mind, that considering the location we're in and the absence of 10032. I had thought in the distance she would be carrying a Metal Eater, which is a powerful sniper rifle. If one was to shoot around Accelerator and consider the context of the ground of that area. It should kick up large gasps of dirt and dust which could hinder his visibility. Giving us time to attempt an escape plan.

I think this would work, since the metal eater is an anti-tank sniper rifle the slugs are powerful. And since the version the sisters use have an auto feature it, it's much easier to cause what I mention above to decrees visibility.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:01 pm

@Guy: I would like to request some information on Arc 2's later events. Did Touko destroy the memory curse Necessarius has put onto Index? Which Necessarius members is she familiar with?
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t333-esper-mugino-shizuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Illustrious Makinami Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:44 am

Well, escaping and regrouping is probably the best thing to do, to formulate a plan to take down Accelerator. Doing it quickly would be even better. I think the best way to do this would be for Kuroko to teleport Misaka away. It'd be fast, and probably the only way they could reasonably escape from Accelerator, at least in the current circumstances.

Anyway, I'm all for it.
Level 4 Force Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:23 pm

Seems like the majority wins out, so what's our plan, Guy?

And, Kerri, you might need to edit your post. Unless you don't mind the fact that Mari is currently barrelling straight into Accelerator since it was never established that Accelerator's hit had definitely hit Kuroko and, going by Iva's post, she teleported away from Mari's line of attack?

Keep in mind that unless it's been written that the hit /did/ connect, it's best to not assume immediately without checking. Razz
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:31 pm

Aww sorry, I didn't read Kerri's post properly @_@ Must have skipped over the crucial paragraph and ended up assuming that Mari did nothing! Sorry for that!
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Illustrious Makinami Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:08 pm

It's okay Iva, it happens. I just assumed Kuroko was knocked away and dazed for a bit. Mari's already there, so I figured that she should do something.

Speaking of which, what do you want to do? Should I alter my post to just have Mari observe, or do you want to change your post up? I wrote it with the assumption that Kuroko would teleport away before Mari struck :/
Level 4 Force Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:57 pm

Well you could delete your post and repost it as Mari arriving and reacting on the move Kuroko is trying to pull on Accelerator, or not, because the result of that one is quite obvious~

Hmm thinking about it, it'd be best for her to remain watching for the time being. After all we're going to stick to Guy's suggestion of regrouping anyway, right?
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Illustrious Makinami Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:52 am

Okay, I guess I can do that. Just to make sure, there's nothing else I need to watch out for, right? I can just have Mari arriving late, and observing at a distance?
Level 4 Force Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Illustrious Makinami Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:53 am

Okay, apparently I can't delete my own post after someone replied to it... gonna need a higher authority to do that for me. Sorry, just realized that.

For now, I'll write up the post and post it when my old post is gone.
Level 4 Force Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:53 am

Took care of the deletion.

As for what to pay attention to: I don't think there is anything else.
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:10 pm

Due to lack of motivation, a writer's block and other issues coming up I'm dropping out of Arc 3's main thread. Sorry.
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:01 am

At Iva's request, I have decided to take up the mantle of Shirai Kuroko~

Application:
Character: Shirai Kuroko (NPC-ing)

Role: Investigation of the case both as a member of Judgement as Misaka Mikoto's dear friend.

Connection: Due to her investigation she is now under the onslaught of the Number 1.

*I hope this suffices. Let me know if it doesn't.
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Misaka Imouto Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:48 am

Sir Alexander Beathen wrote:Heres a suggestion for a possible escape plan.

Well I had an idea in mind, that considering the location we're in and the absence of 10032. I had thought in the distance she would be carrying a Metal Eater, which is a powerful sniper rifle. If one was to shoot around Accelerator and consider the context of the ground of that area. It should kick up large gasps of dirt and dust which could hinder his visibility. Giving us time to attempt an escape plan.

I think this would work, since the metal eater is an anti-tank sniper rifle the slugs are powerful. And since the version the sisters use have an auto feature it, it's much easier to cause what I mention above to decrees visibility.

Requoting this for reference since the escape moment is coming closer.
[Old] Misaka Imouto
[Old] Misaka Imouto
Level 2 Radio Noise

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:58 am

^^^ sound good to me.

Apologies for the delay. My computer died again so I'm back to phone posting.
Guy Li
Guy Li
A Certain Mysterious Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:27 pm

Guy? Kerri? It's up to either of your characters to post in Arc 3 now that Kuroko's leaving. and it's somewhat of an issue that we haven't gotten a situation update on your issues from you two in a while.

Especially you, Kerri.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:16 pm

Kerri's getting NPC'd by Iva (welcome back to Arc 3 Twisted Evil) so back to a staff scene we are, yaaaay...

Guy, feel like going first or should I? I think either is fine so it's up to you.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:19 pm

The count down to Misaka sister badass moment is fast approaching. But yet I'm fairly more interested in how you will convince the sisters about the value of their own individual lives. Since Touma isn't here, it is rather interesting.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugino Shizuri Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:32 pm

Quick notice: The next to post in EGW is Natsume, then it is Jack's turn again and then I will switch back to the Touko-scene. Thank you very much.
Mugino Shizuri
Mugino Shizuri
Level 5 Meltdowner

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:13 pm

It is on this semi-cliffhanger that I declare that the magic side thread of Arc 3, Executing God's Will, is finally over and will have its loose ends concluded in the epilogue of Arc 3! Very Happy
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:58 pm

Now then, I've posted and I can see a handful of openings for just about anyone to interfere if they have a post idea for saving Natsumi's sorry ass. So Guy, Alex, if either of you wants to post next then feel free to do so with perhaps a heads-up on what you have in mind to avoid confusion?

Though, to keep things going, if no one posts in either the OOC with their ideas or the main thread directly within the next three days, Iva will post next.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:02 pm

Posting this here for clarity and as mentioned in chatbox, there will no interference from the sisters in Natsumi vs Mari fight. What I intend to do would be responding to Kuroko with 10031, the effects of that and build up to the escape plan by 10032.
Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Kohaku Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:07 am

I believe it's time for either Guy or Misaka 10031 to post next~
Kira Kohaku
Kira Kohaku
Level 4 Diagnosis Touch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Alexander Beathen Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:45 am

I don't think the issue of beating Accelerator is on the sister's minds atm. Isn't this the time you guys have to finally convince the sister's there lives are worth saving? That their lives mean something?

Sir Alexander Beathen
Sir Alexander Beathen
Elisium928

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next