Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Shokuhou Misaki Fri May 17, 2024 9:07 am

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC

+25
Kira Kohaku
Sir Alexander Beathen
New Old Kuroko
Tsuneo Takashi
Fuuka Eto
Kihara Kisue
Kobayashi Iori
Tomokota Renavin
Jack Nightingale
Furuhashi Gou
Damion Koyoko
Hiroshi Saito
Yamato Trystan
Mari Illustrious Makinami
Ausama Abel
Accelerator
[Old] Index
Guy Li
Kerri McKinley
Kyou Rindou
Naoki Keima
Hujisaka Natsumi
Haragi Faye
Vanni
Aleister Crowley
29 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC

Post  Haragi Faye Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:18 pm

Accelerator wrote:Sure, in that case shall we say that Ao contacted Haragi's handlers to inform them of the raid?
That be fine, but Ao has to mention Misaka being the target to get him interested.
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t39-esper-haragi-faye

Back to top Go down

A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 3 - A Certain Scientific Experiment OOC

Post  Hiroshi Saito Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:25 pm

Character: Hiroshi Saito

Role: Needing extra manpower to conduct investigation, Antiskill is asking help from Judgement. Deciding that the case sounded interesting after hearing about it from his Aunt, Aiho, Saito asked to be put on the case. Saito will be meeting up with a few Judgement members to investigate.

Connection: Saito is a member of antiskill and is assigned to the investigations
Hiroshi Saito
Hiroshi Saito
Level 0 First Class Volunteer

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleister Crowley Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:59 pm

The opening post has been updated. The main thread is closed to new applications but the secondary and magic threads are still open.

Since Index is AWOL currently I'll be taking on her characters in the meantime and also running the magic thread. If anyone is interested then post an application or ask any questions here.
Aleister Crowley
Aleister Crowley
General Superintendant of Academy City

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:19 pm

Due to multiple ignored warnings, Kerri may NPC Saito's character in his next False Error post. There's no point in holding up things for him if he isn't going to post any time soon.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:36 pm

Haragi, do you want me to handle the call/tip off or do you want to write it yourself?
Guy Li
Guy Li
A Certain Mysterious Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:05 pm

Guy Li wrote:Haragi, do you want me to handle the call/tip off or do you want to write it yourself?

I'll handle it myself either during/after Haragi's interaction with Natsumi.
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:41 pm

As a quick note, I assumed Kerri was heading for the Judgement office so if it wasn't the case, I'll edit my post.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:40 pm

Should I post next or should Kerri?
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Accelerator Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:07 am

First come, first served.
Accelerator
Accelerator
Level 5 Vector Change

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:17 pm

Sorry for noticing it just now, but is Mikoto supposed to fight Haragi and Mari on the 24th? Since the raiding will be going on for a few days, I wasn't expecting it to happen on the same day she started the raiding...
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:35 pm

Hujisaka Natsumi wrote:Sorry for noticing it just now, but is Mikoto supposed to fight Haragi and Mari on the 24th? Since the raiding will be going on for a few days, I wasn't expecting it to happen on the same day she started the raiding...

I could edit my post and make some time leeway time between the 24th and whenever you feel like fighting Haragi. But I read from your post that Misaka already destroyed a couple of facilities?
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:08 pm

Most of them have been destroyed via hacking earlier on the 24th. At the end of my post, Mikoto started the physical raids and destroyed the first facility on the list.

I'm thinking the 26th or the 27th might be a good idea for her to fight Haragi and Mari.

Quick question just to make sure though, does her success or failure in destroying the facility depends on the outcome of the fight, or will she fail/succeed either way?
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:10 pm

Now thinking about it, its gonna be hard to make an edit now. Guy issued a anonymous call from Amai Ao to Haragi's Handler for the mission during the time Haragi was investigating the Tokiwadai dorms. If I were to hold the mission back to either the 25th or 26th wouldn't it be awkward how Amai Ao could predict how one certain facility was going to get hit out of all the facilities Misaka managed to destroy within those certain days?

Also it's Misaka's choice at the end of Haragi's fight whether to destroy the facility or not since Haragi has another reason of participating in the mission.
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:05 am

Maybe I'm misunderstanding/missing something that would make this a stupid question, in which case I'll apologise, but how did Amai Ao predict which facilities were going to be raided on the night of the 24th in the first place?

If he issued the call in the afternoon, while Mikoto was still hacking, how did he predict which facilities would go down via hacking and how many there would be remaining (as well as which) before the evening/night of the 24th and predict which facilities out of the nine remaining would be physically raided that night? Mikoto doesn't have specific plans for the raiding that can be read as far as to give a (approximative or not) raiding hour, does she?

Again, I'll apologise if I'm asking something stupid, but I really don't get it...
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:41 am

Hujisaka Natsumi wrote:Maybe I'm misunderstanding/missing something that would make this a stupid question, in which case I'll apologise, but how did Amai Ao predict which facilities were going to be raided on the night of the 24th in the first place?

If he issued the call in the afternoon, while Mikoto was still hacking, how did he predict which facilities would go down via hacking and how many there would be remaining (as well as which) before the evening/night of the 24th and predict which facilities out of the nine remaining would be physically raided that night? Mikoto doesn't have specific plans for the raiding that can be read as far as to give a (approximative or not) raiding hour, does she?

Again, I'll apologise if I'm asking something stupid, but I really don't get it...

Ask Guy, since he was the one who did it. But iirc, it had something to do with a tracking software embedded in the documents that Kaede stole from him by a USB stick. That same USB stick was given to Misaka during the night of the last experiment with Accelerator.
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Accelerator Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:37 pm

Amai Ao used the USB to plant a tracking program on Mikoto's PDA so he's able to follow her movements. We can reasonably assume that he noticed her heading for the facility and called in backup.
Accelerator
Accelerator
Level 5 Vector Change

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerri McKinley Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:20 am

Hey Haragi, I had an idea to sort of prolong the mission, technically. What if Haragi and his partner (I'll decide on someone soon) were there to observe what happened, and Misaka fought with ITEM? That way, they would be getting firsthand knowledge of what Misaka could do, and be prepared in case ITEM fails. They'd basically be the default plan in case they failed.

How it would work specifically, I'm not sure. Maybe they'd meet up with ITEM to get the details, and that they were supposed to stay out of there way and just observe. Let me know what you think.
Kerri McKinley
Kerri McKinley
Level 2 Volt Streamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:45 pm

Kerri McKinley wrote:They'd basically be the default plan in case they failed.

I was thinking the opposite. ITEM is the backup plan in case Haragi and Unknown Partner fails.

Couldn't they just try to observe the raiding for a while to come up with a plan to try and stop Mikoto?
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:10 pm

Kerri McKinley wrote:Hey Haragi, I had an idea to sort of prolong the mission, technically. What if Haragi and his partner (I'll decide on someone soon) were there to observe what happened, and Misaka fought with ITEM? That way, they would be getting firsthand knowledge of what Misaka could do, and be prepared  in case ITEM fails. They'd basically be the default plan in case they failed.

How it would work specifically, I'm not sure. Maybe they'd meet up with ITEM to get the details, and that they were supposed to stay out of there way and just observe. Let me know what you think.
I thought his partner was Mari as we planned way back when?
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerri McKinley Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Right, I meant to say Mari. Sorry Ome.

Well, you said you wanted to prolong the fight between Misaka, Mari, and Haragi to happen another day. I meant collecting info to defeat her in the case that ITEM can't (which they won't of course) and using that knowledge for the actual fight going between Misaka, Mari, and Haragi which would happen in the next day. Besides, wouldn't Misaka dealing with Haragi, Mari, and ITEM be a little much in one night?

That's what I was thinking...
Kerri McKinley
Kerri McKinley
Level 2 Volt Streamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Damion Koyoko Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:24 pm

Character: Damion Koyoko

Role: Watching over Touko, believing she's powerless and too reckless to be left alone, his conscience pushing him to do so. Though he would not mention this out loud.

Connection: Damion Koyoko would walk in on the aftermath of the Skill-out brawl, that was earlier fought by Kamijou Touko and Schinichiro. He'd see Natsume and Touko leaving the scene and would be too suspicious for him to avoid confronting them about it.

Last edited by Damion Koyoko on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Damion Koyoko
Damion Koyoko
Level 2 Aero Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Kerri McKinley wrote:I meant collecting info to defeat her in the case that ITEM can't (which they won't of course) and using that knowledge for the actual fight going between Misaka, Mari, and Haragi which would happen in the next day.

I know, my point is that ITEM's trap will occur after the fight with Mari and Haragi. Hence why I'm saying that collecting data by observing her raiding and coming up with a plan might be better than collecting data from a fight supposed to happen after their own.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerri McKinley Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:18 pm

Well I have no problem with that, but... okay I'm lost. Misaka fights Haragi and Mari on the 24th since we have no reason to delay Haragi as of now, and then she fights ITEM on the same night? Or does that happen on a different night? If so, what fight is supposed to happen after those? The fight Misaka and Mari have later that we talked about a while ago isn't technically planned, so they wouldn't need it for then. Are Mari and Haragi fighting Misaka more than once? Because I can't see any other reason otherwise that they'd need to collect info on how Misaka fights.

Plz explain :[
Kerri McKinley
Kerri McKinley
Level 2 Volt Streamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:23 pm

Kerri McKinley wrote:Well I have no problem with that, but... okay I'm lost. Misaka fights Haragi and Mari on the 24th since we have no reason to delay Haragi as of now, and then she fights ITEM on the same night? Or does that happen on a different night? If so, what fight is supposed to happen after those? The fight Misaka and Mari have later that we talked about a while ago isn't technically planned, so they wouldn't need it for then. Are Mari and Haragi fighting Misaka more than once? Because I can't see any other reason otherwise that they'd need to collect info on how Misaka fights.

Plz explain :[

Natsumi wants some leeway time so she can destroy some more facilities before Haragi and Mari confronts her is what I got from her. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Hujisaka Natsumi Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:29 pm

Haragi Faye wrote:Natsumi wants some leeway time so she can destroy some more facilities before Haragi and Mari confronts her is what I got from her. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Pretty much, but for a quick explanation, Mikoto will fight ITEM on the second-to-last raiding, and since Haragi and Mari's fight occur before that, I'm proposing that Haragi/Mari keep an eye on Mikoto for the first few facilities raiding to try and come up with a strategy/plan to fight with her and then have the Haragi/Mari fight take place on the 25th or the 26th.
Hujisaka Natsumi
Hujisaka Natsumi
Level 4 Ignikinesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next