Welcome to A Certain Alternate Universe

Board Rating

Sister Sites

Affiliates
Affiliates (-18)

Topsites

Latest topics
» A Certain Missing Esper (Arc 4 Main Story)
by Shokuhou Misaki Fri May 17, 2024 9:07 am

» Amaryllis - A Semi-Realistic Lion RPG
by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:50 am

» Between the lines (Arc 4 Side Story)
by Masaki Chiyo Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm

» [SS] A Certain Valuable Remnant
by Kumokawa Maria Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:08 pm

» It's a pleasure meeting you.
by Kumokawa Maria Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

» Myriad Paths | Immortal Cultivation RP
by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

» ✨???? moon power! a sailor moon roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:15 pm

» [SNPC/Magician] Nabuki Kenozuya
by Leivinia Birdway Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

» Ichinose Mitsuki ( esper )
by Shokuhou Misaki Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm

» [Esper] Kakira Denji
by Shokuhou Misaki Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm

A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 2- A Certain Magical Index OOC

+9
Kamijou Touko
Haragi Faye
Vanni
Guy Li
Misaka Mikoto
Yamato Trystan
Milo Lorelei
Accelerator
Aleister Crowley
13 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 2- A Certain Magical Index OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 2- A Certain Magical Index OOC

Post  Guy Li Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:08 pm

Once this scene is done I'll be skipping us forward a little. So get things wrapped up in the next couple of posts and we can move on.
Guy Li
Guy Li
A Certain Mysterious Teacher

Back to top Go down

A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 2- A Certain Magical Index OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: A Certain Alternate Universe Arc 2- A Certain Magical Index OOC

Post  Guy Li Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:34 pm

So, Haragi & Meirin. We have two possible outcomes for this scene really. I'll let you guys figure out which way you want to play it.

On the one hand the magic side has offered a temporary truce, at least until Index is rescued. And it will make it easier for everyone since you'll be able to find Aureolus that much faster with them on your side.

Alternatively we can fight and the magic trio run to turn up later when everyone's at Misawa dealing with Aureolus and his creepy mind controlled underlings.

I mean, theoretically you could capture them, but that would only make things harder and with Touko on their side they outnumber you guys two to one...

Anyway, I'll leave the decision with you two.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:40 pm

On my side, I was expecting more of a showdown between Touko and Haragi. And outcome is having Haragi getting punched Very Happy
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

https://academycity.forumotion.co.uk/t39-esper-haragi-faye

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Mon May 20, 2013 1:02 am

Meirin, let me know how you want to bring your character back in if you need help setting it up.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiya Shirou Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:14 am

Ok, I'm a little late to the party, but as a member of the Church...

Well, I wish to support the Knight, whoever that is. <_<
Emiya Shirou
Emiya Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:20 am

You might be a little late for this first fella. Remember the knight that Stiyl/Touma find in episode 8? He was sort of beyond saving. But there are others around...
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiya Shirou Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:28 am

Oh that guy.

No, he gon' die.

Alright. Well, anyone in need of a wayward Hero of Justice?

Anyone?

Anyone at all.

Seriously.

I'll take a cat stuck in a tree.
Emiya Shirou
Emiya Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post  Seluna Wilson Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:30 am

So assuming this plot isn't over. I could have Seluna do a cameo appearance in the end if that is possible.

Her role would be to retrieve the broken Aureolus for the purpose of moving him out of academy city to where ever Stily and the Church decided to hide him away from the Catholic Church. If that sounds acceptable and provided this arc isn't over yet.

I would be open for other ideas if there are any.
Seluna Wilson
Seluna Wilson
Voluntatis323

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:19 pm

That could work. It's a little late to really drop any more major characters into the mix, but given that we're pretty much at the climax of this arc a small cameo appearance wouldn't cause too many issues. Plus I've been planning on reintroducing Aureolus later on for another arc, so whisking him off at the end is a good idea.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:38 am

Omecron, I hope you don't think I'm being stubborn with Guy's refusal here. But as the only one fighting without an ability, he's a little reluctant to jump Izzard head on.

In any case, drama! Itsuwa's down. But she's not beyond recovering. Time to take down Aureolus once and for all.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:45 am

Guy Li wrote:Omecron, I hope you don't think I'm being stubborn with Guy's refusal here. But as the only one fighting without an ability, he's a little reluctant to jump Izzard head on.

In any case, drama! Itsuwa's down. But she's not beyond recovering. Time to take down Aureolus once and for all.
I thought I would have Haragi think off a way to stop Izzard but I guess this works too. =S
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:50 pm

Also Guy, you might want Izzard to react to Haragi's attack coming from the last sentence of my last post.
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:20 pm

If you mean the blinding attack, that was aimed at the decoy, surely? Hence why he didn't react in the first place. As far as Haragi coming up with a plan, feel free. I've got nothing set as far as this fight is concerned. Though I do think it would be a shame to miss Touma/Touko's 'Dragon Fist' moment so we'll see if we can work it in.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:25 pm

Guy Li wrote:If you mean the blinding attack, that was aimed at the decoy, surely? Hence why he didn't react in the first place. As far as Haragi coming up with a plan, feel free. I've got nothing set as far as this fight is concerned. Though I do think it would be a shame to miss Touma/Touko's 'Dragon Fist' moment so we'll see if we can work it in.
Whoops, didn't read it well. Ignore my previous concern.
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:50 pm

I'm not sure right now, is it my turn to post or Index's?
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:23 am

Either of you, really.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:48 pm

Alright then I will make my posts tommorrow
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Seluna Wilson Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:33 pm

Alrighty let me know it is acceptable for Seluna to make the cameo appearance and retrieve Aurelius.
Seluna Wilson
Seluna Wilson
Voluntatis323

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:58 pm

OK, I'll think of how to orchestrate it while I'm writing up my next post.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:30 pm

Waiting for Index to edit her post ;__;
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  [Old] Index Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:52 am

Haragi Faye wrote:Waiting for Index to edit her post ;__;
?
[Old] Index
[Old] Index
Dedicatus545

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:10 am

Index wrote:
Haragi Faye wrote:Waiting for Index to edit her post ;__;
?
Touko's hand got cut off by Izzard. And Touko is now confronting Izzard.
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:49 pm

Also Guy, is Touko going to lose her memories? Or are we taking a different route as to how story goes?
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Guy Li Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:35 pm

I don't think so. In this case I've got other things in mind for her and the real Touma, so I don't think that'll be necessary right now.

With that in mind, I'll wait for Index to post before we skip to the wrap up scene in hospital.
Guy Li
Guy Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Haragi Faye Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:15 pm

Hmm, I think I would prefer Guy posting next. It would explain Guy's "disappearance" and Itsuwa's case since Index didn't mention her in her post. I'll post afterwards.
Haragi Faye
Haragi Faye
Level 4 Solid Air

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next